Use the Search Button below for more details.
United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) is one of Africa’s leading financial institutions, with operations in 19 African countries and 3 global financial centres: London, Paris and New York. From a single country organisation founded in 1949 in Nigeria UBA has grown to become a pan-African provider of financial services with over 11 million customers, through close to 1000 business offices and touch points globally.
- Apply for Primary School Teachers at Griffiths Schools
- Npower Batch C Stream I Update: Closing Date for Npower Physical Verification Exercise
- United Kingdom UK Scholarship at Chevening for Nigerians 2021
- Akwa Ibom SSEB 2021 Teachers Shortlisted Names Released
- Update: SASSA Processing Thousands of R350 Grant Applications
Job Title: Process Design & Optimization Personnel
To ensure optimal quality of all processes with the aim of improving customer experience by maintaining efficient and profitable operations that produce the highest quality of products and services.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Identify process gaps along with a root cause analysis of issues and make fact based recommendations for process improvement.
- Drive process re-engineering and improvement.
- Work with various teams to ensure the development of an efficient and scalable end to end process.
- Make process design and development recommendations to standardize, improve or redesign processes to meet business needs.
- Complete post deployment analysis, monitoring and driving recommendation for improvement to completion.
We are looking to hire a talented and experienced individual to drive our customer experience as a Process Design & Optimization officer. The ideal candidate must have:
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience as operations personnel.
- Firm understanding of process improvement techniques
- Digital savviness
- Experienced in Analytical Thinking
- Customer journey mapping and Experience design
- Highly skilled and experienced in the use of Kaizen tools
- Project management
- Lean Six Sigma qualification will be an added advantage.
- Problem Solving
- Attention to details
- Project Management
- Goal Oriented
- Data Analysis
- Product and process Knowledge
- Proficient in MS packages.
Application Closing Date
15th September, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online