Learn how to remove card from taxify currently known as Bolt
Taxify which is now Bolt is an Estonian transportation network company founded and headquartered in Tallinn, Estonia and is currently operating in Africa, Middle East, North America, Australia and Europe.
In this guide you will learn the step-by-step guide on how to access the taxify (Bolt) account in other to remove your card from the service.
How to Remove Card from Taxify (Bolt)
- First, open your taxify (Bolt) mobile app
- Go to the Main Menu and select Payments
- Then, Swipe the line with a card number to the left
- Finally, the delete option will appear to remove the card
Just recently customers have been complaining weather their account on taxify has been compromise or not. However, Taxify took it from their twitter handle to disclose to the general public that their users account are in-tacked and no level of compromise have been made.
Statement read below
You may have heard a rumour that there was a hack on our system causing you to remove your card from our platform. We want to assure you that Bolt has not been hacked and it is safe to use your credit card. More importantly, we do not store any payment information on our platform.
Wait, what happened?
Our payment processor’s local partner delayed processing payments for trips from 13th and 14th September. The charges for those rides showed up on customers’ bank statements much later and mostly Mastercard holders were impacted.
- Nigeria Stock Exchange (NSE) Recruitment 2019.
- JAMB Matriculation List 2019 Released
- UNIZIK Admission List 2019 Released
- NDLEA Shortlist Candidates and Screening Date 2019 (Update)
- NDLEA Recruitment 2019 Update (Latest News)
Latest posts by searchngr (see all)
- Npower Recruitment: N-Power Tech Software To Begin Exercise - Thursday, 10 October 2019, 8:22
- Npower Recruitment Update (New List Released) - Thursday, 10 October 2019, 8:13
- NPower Recruitment 2019 Application Form Portal - Thursday, 10 October 2019, 8:11