Applicants are invited to study in Fully Funded UNIL Master Scholarship in Switzerland.
- How To Calculate CGPA Cumulative Grade Point Average
- How To Create A Website (Step-by-Step for Beginners)
- How To Lose Weight Fast In 2021 – 5 Easy Steps To Lose Weight
- United States: Best Private Student Loans Of August 2021
- United States Farm Storage Facility Loans Application 2021
The scholarship will be awarded to high achieving students who are seeking to study in Switzerland. Before you apply for this award, kindly read through to learn the full details to know who is eligible for the scholarship, the scholarship worth, how to apply, and the application deadline. The table below will give you an overview of what you should expect.
UNIL Master Scholarship- Benefit
The scholarship is granted for the minimum statutory period of the program chosen by the student. It amounts to CHF 1,600 per month from 15 September to 15 July (or 10 months a year) for the complete duration of the masters (one and a half years or two years depending on the chosen masters), with the exception of cases of definitive failure after the first year.
Candidates are made aware of the fact that the sum of the scholarship awarded is not sufficient to live in Switzerland.
Requirement for a Masters scholarship In Switzerland
- To have obtained a foreign university degree considered equivalent to a bachelor at UNIL before the beginning of the masters programme at UNIL.
- To have distinguished yourself during your studies, especially through particularly brilliant academic results.
- To have a language level of at least B2 (according to the European Language Portfolio global scale) in French or at least C1 in English according to the language in which your chosen masters is taught.
- Not been registered with UNIL
- To have paid the CHF 200.00 administration fee (see document, “list of documents to attach to your application”).
Methods of Applications
You must not make an application for admission to the master’s degree via the Admissions Department (SII).
Candidates must send their completed application (refer to the document, “list of documents to attach to your application”), unbound, by post only to the following address:
Université de Lausanne
Service des affaires sociales et de la mobilité étudiante (SASME)
CH – 1015 Lausanne
The application form must be completed on a computer and duly signed by the candidate.
The application for the Master’s scholarship also serves as an application for admission to your chosen master’s (and therefore an application to register at UNIL).