How To Calculate CGPA: This is popularly known as Cumulative Grade Point Average, which is officially used by universities and polytechnic to calculate their total grade in academics.
- How To Create A Website (Step-by-Step for Beginners)
- How To Lose Weight Fast In 2021 – 5 Easy Steps To Lose Weight
- United States: Best Private Student Loans Of August 2021
- United States Farm Storage Facility Loans Application 2021
- How to apply for Joe Biden’s student loan relief 2021
However, most students find it confusing to calculate their CGPA not to talk of their present semester GP. in this article, we will be discussing how to calculate your CGPA and alongside your GP.
Before we begin, CGPA and GP are two different things entirely, GP which stands for Grade Point only calculates your present semester exams. while your CGPA which stands for Cumulative Grade Point is calculated from your previous semester down to your present semester.
Your CGPA is calculated by dividing the sum of the grade points earned by the entire credit value of courses you’ve got attempted.
Let list out the score and grading system:
- 70% – A point 5
- 60% – B point 4
- 50% – C point 3
- 30% – D point 2
For instance; assuming the Acc202 unit course is 3 and you have an A in the course, then your calculation would look like this;
5 x 3 = 15; that is the unit course x the grade. further examples will be itemized below
51/15 = 3.4 GP