Scholarships for international students; this is also known as scholarships for foreign students. That is; the act of undertaking an admission to study abroad.
- COVID-19: FG to Give 1m Households N5000 Monthly Cash Transfer for 6 Months – Apply
- How to Apply for Ongoing Nirsal Microfinance Bank Loan 2021
- How to Check Nigerian Civil Defence (NSCDC) Shortlisted Names 2021
- Transcorp Hilton Recruitment 2021 (See Details and Positions)
- Open Heaven 21st July 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Don’t Be Wordly.)
Scholarship for intentional students is mostly students who wish to undergo all part of the tertiary institution and probably the country culture and language other than their own country.
If you are searching for how to apply for scholarship for international students then this article is for you, we will be sharing with you all you need to know and how to apply for scholarship for international students.
To shorten the whole thing, or to cut the story short, below, we will be listing out the requirements and methods of application for all kinds of university abroad.
Below are the lists of universities to apply for scholarship for international students
The Joint Japan/World Bank Graduate Scholarship Program – This Joint Japan/World Bank Graduates Scholarship Program it’s abbreviate as (JJ/WBGSP). The scholarship program is mostly own for citizens and some other selected developing countries. These developing countries should have an experience of relevant professional history of supporting their country’s development effort.
Click here to see some selected developing countries
The Joint Japan/World Bank Graduate Scholarship Program Scholarship offer
This scholarship program offer scholarship for 48 participating programs at university in U.S Europe, Africa Oceania and Japan in key areas of development, including economic policy management, tax policy, and infrastructure management.
- Be a national of a World Bank member developing country on this list;
- Not hold dual citizenship of any developed country;
- Be in good health;
- Hold a Bachelor’s (or equivalent) degree earned at least 3 years prior to the Application Deadline date;
- Have 3 years or more of recent development-related work experience after earning a Bachelor’s (or equivalent) degree;
- Be employed in development-related work in a paid full- time position at the time of submitting the scholarship application. Have at least 3 years of paid development-related employment since earning a Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent university degree) and acquired within the past 6 years from the date of the Application Deadline. Please see FAQs on how to count qualified part time employment toward this 3-year requirement. Please see Annex 2 of the Application Guidelines for a suggested list of development-related topics. The only exception to this criterion is for developing country nationals from a country that is on the list of Fragile and Conflict States featured in Annex 3 of the Application Guidelines. In these exceptional cases, we do take into consideration the limited employment opportunities in those countries listed in Annex 3.
- On or before the Scholarship Application Deadline date, be admitted unconditionally (except for funding) for the upcoming academic year to at least one of the JJ/WBGSP participating master’s programs located outside of the applicant’s country of citizenship and country of residence listed at the time the call for scholarship applications opens. The letter of admission must be uploaded before submitting your application. For details, see “How to Apply”.
Please note: All eligibility criteria are strictly adhered to. No exceptions are made. Eligibility criteria WILL NOT change during an open call for applications. However, this information is subject to change between the close of one application process and the opening of the next.
How to Apply
The 2021 call for applications is now CLOSED. Successful applicants will be notified in late July. The call for applications in 2022 will open in January. The list of participating programs for next cycle will be posted in the fall.
MPOWER Financing Scholarship – The Mpower Financing Scholarship provide scholarship for international students and Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA). Mpower Financing scholarship help students who are seeking to gain admission in Canada and U.S.A. However, most scholarship are restricted and their entry fees is sometime inaccessible but Mpower create scholarship that are widely accessible for any students.
In other to be accepted in the Mpower scholarship, you must have the following requirements;
- Accepted at, or enrolled in, a full-time degree program at a U.S. or Canadian school that MPOWER supports.
- An international student allowed to legally studying in the U.S. or Canada.
- Excited to share your dream with the MPOWER team and the world.
Current MPOWER Scholarships for International Students
As this is important, Mpower help international students with low capital fund their education and dreams. The Mpower educational system is planned to support future leaders.
How to apply for MPOWER Scholarship
- Visit the Mpower Portal https://www.mpowerfinancing.com/scholarships/
- Select the scholarship scheme you wish to apply for
Furthermore, this is not just the only opportunities listed above; there are many scholarships out there if you can make your research well. But the scholarship listed above can be helpful to your search.
- Open Heaven 4th August 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Arise And Shine)
- University of Helsinki International Scholarship (Finland) 2021-2022
- Open Heaven 3rd August 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Perfect Obedience)
- Polaris Bank Recruitment 2021, Careers & Job Vacancies (Entry-level)
- Npower News: August and Npower Nexit package
Opportunities4 days ago
US Diversity Visa Lottery 2021 Application – How to Register
Religion4 days ago
Open Heaven 31st July 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (What Are Your Priorities)
Nigeria News4 days ago
Submission Of Unbanked Of AFJP Farmers Account Number Still Ongoing
Religion5 days ago
Open Heaven 30th July 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (The Marks Of The Lord Jesus)
Scholarship4 days ago
Orji Uzor Kalu Foundation Scholarship for Nigerians 2021
Nigeria News4 days ago
Apply for Fan Milk Plc Graduate Trainee Programme 2021
Religion6 days ago
Open Heaven 29th July 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (The Need For Bodily Exercise)
Education4 days ago
King David University of Medical Sciences (KDUMS) Post UTME Form For 2021/2022 Academic Session