Use the Search Button below for more details.
Are you a black female looking for grants to fund your studies? If yes, there is an opportunity for you. SEDISA is offering a Trust Bursary to help you excel and realize your full potential. We have put together a step-by-step process of how to access this opportunity.
Level/Field of Study
Annually, SEDISA awards a limited number of bursaries to south-African financially deprived black females having strong academic records. will be awarded to pupils in the following areas of research:
- Mechanical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Industrial Engineering
- Quantity Surveying
- (as well as related fields of study)
SEDISA Trust Bursary is taken and hosted in South Africa. You can check other African Scholarships available for South African students and other African Countries
SEDISA Trust Bursary is only available to South African Students. International Scholarships are available for International students wishing to study abroad in any country.
You can also check our scholarship by country category for more scholarship updates. A must-read if you want to win this award: 15 Important Tips on Winning a Scholarship
The SEDISA Trust Bursary will cover these expenses: most study fees, prescribed textbooks, food, lodging, and a monthly stipend.
Note: Shortlisted candidates will be contacted and required to attend an interview with the SEDISA Trustee members.
How you can be Eligible for SEDISA Trust Bursary 2021
You can only be eligible to apply for SEDISA Trust Bursary if you meet the following minimum entrance standards before applying (please notice that failure to meet each of the prerequisites will probably result in an application not being considered):
- you must be a South African citizen
- you must be a Dark female pupil (in terms of the BBBEE codes)
- you must be Registered to research in one of those above areas of research
- In a fiscally disadvantaged background
- you must possess a solid academic document
Note: All documents must be combined into ONE attachment.
How to Apply for SEDISA Trust Bursary 2021
Applications SEDISA Trust Bursary must be done online at https://form.jotformeu.com/modibasedisa/application-form
Submit clean copies of these supporting documentation Together with your internet program (the entry of those documents is mandatory — when some items are lost, your program be dismissed ):
- Identity Document (accredited duplicate of)
- Matric certification (certified copy of)
- latest academic transcript (certified copy)
- Proof of tertiary registration
- Fee statement from the tertiary institution
- Set of analysis associated prices (tuition charges, prescribed novels, lodging, and so on
- A motivational letter describing why you deserve the bursary and how it will make a difference to your own life
SEDISA Trust Bursary 2021 Application Deadline
The SEDISA Trust Bursary 2021 submission of application closes on the 15th of February 2021.
(Applications submitted following this date won’t be accepted. please apply prior to the final date to make sure your application is contemplated.)
For any questions related to the bursary program, please contact SEDISA right: