Use the Search Button below for more details.
NYSC Monthly Clearance With PPA Clearance Letter 2021 usually begins from the 1st to the 10th day of the said month. which excluding weekends and public holidays, the schedule will be uploaded on your dashboard.
TRENDING NOW on searchngr.com
- FG Covid-19 – NG CARES Stimulus Programme Application 2021 (How to apply)
- Open Heaven 28th June 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Heartitude)
- Open Heaven 27th June 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Who Do You Pray To?)
- JAMB Results 2021 Out Online – How to Check Jamb Result Online for Free
- University of Benin Teaching Hospital (UBTH) School of Midwifery Admission Form for 2021/2022 Academic Session
How to do your NYSC Monthly Clearance at the LGA Secretariat for your Payment
- The clearance is done at the local government Secretariat where the local inspector (LI) has an office. The purpose of the monthly clearance is to mark a register you are still serving and have not astounded.
- You are to go along to the local government Secretariat with a clearance letter from your Place of Primary Assignment (PPA) showing that you are actually serving in that place and that the management of your PPA is certified with your service.
- Once you have tendered your letter, a biometric capture/ thumb printing will be carried out.
Also, your LGA monthly clearance status should reflect on your dashboard as soon as you have done your NYSC biometric clearance. Although, it depends on the network in the area. You can check your status by following the below instructions;
Steps to Carryout NYSC LGA Monthly Clearance On your Dashboard
- Go to the NYSC portal at portal.nysc.org
- Login to your dashboard using your password and e-mail
Click on “LGA Clearance”.
- It would show you the list of months you take part in NYSC monthly clearance and your status, which can either be ‘Present’ or ‘Absent’.
If I have done my LGA clearance and thumbprint, but my dashboard is still showing absent, What to do? Nysc monthly clearance still showing absent
If you cleared for a month and find out that your status is showing as “absent”, it is advised to see your Local Government Inspector (LGI) as soon as possible.