Applications are invited from the general public for admission into the University of Benin Teaching Hospital (UBTH) School of Midwifery, Benin City for the 2021/2022 academic session.
- Open Heaven 26th June 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Run With Patience)
- How to Apply for Imo State Government IMSUG Youth Empowerment 2021
- Just IN: Development Bank of Nigeria (DBN) Recruitment 2021 Commences – Apply here
- How to apply for IMSG youth empowerment application form 2021
- Apply For the Position of Chief Security Officer at Abuja Clinics
UBTH School of Midwifery Admission Entry Qualifications
You must possess the following qualification to apply for the UBTH three (3) years Midwifery Programme.
- Should/must not be less than 18 years or above 34 years of age
- Possess five (5) credits in not more than two sitting in WAEC/NECO, NABTEB, SSCE/GCE/OL ‘which must include, English language, Mathematics, Biology, Physics and Chemistry.
How to Apply for the UBTH School of Midwifery Admission Form
Application forms are obtainable from the office of the Principal/Head of Department (School of Midwifery) on presentation of evidence of payment of non-refundable fee of Ten Thousand, five hundred Naira (N10,500) only payable to UBTH Account with TSA under the service type: Training School of Midwifery using REMITA platform in any bank in Nigeria.
- Payment of Two Hundred (200) Naira into Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria State Committee account – First Bank 2004854377
NOTE THE FOLLOWING:
- Sale of forms commences 17th June, 2021 and closes 17th September, 2021.
- All forms must be purchased from the office of the Principal/Head, School of Midwifery, UBTH.
- Please come with original and photocopies of your credentials.
- Candidates would be responsible for their accommodation and feeding during the examination period.
- Be informed that UBTH does not sell the School of Midwifery application forms onlin
SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION FORM: Completed application forms should be submitted to the institution before the date of entrance examination.
Date of Entrance Exam: Saturday 18th September 2021
Venue: School of Midwifery, UBTH, Benin City.
Please come with original and photocopies of your credentials
NOTE: Candidates will be responsible for their accommodation and feeding during the examination period.
- Open Heaven 4th August 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Arise And Shine)
- University of Helsinki International Scholarship (Finland) 2021-2022
- Open Heaven 3rd August 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Perfect Obedience)
- Polaris Bank Recruitment 2021, Careers & Job Vacancies (Entry-level)
- Npower News: August and Npower Nexit package
Opportunities4 days ago
US Diversity Visa Lottery 2021 Application – How to Register
Religion4 days ago
Open Heaven 31st July 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (What Are Your Priorities)
Nigeria News4 days ago
Submission Of Unbanked Of AFJP Farmers Account Number Still Ongoing
Religion5 days ago
Open Heaven 30th July 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (The Marks Of The Lord Jesus)
Scholarship4 days ago
Orji Uzor Kalu Foundation Scholarship for Nigerians 2021
Nigeria News5 days ago
Apply for Fan Milk Plc Graduate Trainee Programme 2021
Religion6 days ago
Open Heaven 29th July 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (The Need For Bodily Exercise)
Education4 days ago
King David University of Medical Sciences (KDUMS) Post UTME Form For 2021/2022 Academic Session