TCF Loan – The Nirsal Microfinance Bank manager has given a new update on the misconception about the credit facilities under the non-interest Banking of the Targeted Credit Facilities popularly known as the TCF Loan.
- Kogi State Polytechnic (KSP) Post UTME Form for 2021/2022 Academic Session | ND Full-Time
- Open Heaven 24th September 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Follow Good Leadership)
- New Update On Npower Physical Verification Exercise
- Federal University of Technology Minna (FUTMINNA) Postgraduate Admission List for 2020/2021 Academic Session
- Open Heaven 23rd September 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Blessings Of The New Anointing)
However, the management of the Nirsal Microfinance Bank discloses this saying, the loan is mainly not for cash but for the purchase of goods. If you are looking for the possible steps to apply for the TCF Loan, then this article is for you. In this article, we will be discussing how to apply for TCF Loan. read on!
TCF Loan Eligiblity
- It is a non-interested short term facility targeted to small for the financing of key aspects of small businesses that have been affected by covid 19.
- Nigerians whose age is from 18 years and above whose businesses have been affected by covid 19 pandemic.
- It is open to all Nigerians respectively of their religion
TCF Loan Method of Application
To apply visit https://www.nmfb.com.ng/ for more information and application status
- Recruitment3 days ago
Link to Check Nigeria Police Shortlist for SSCE Holders (General Duty)
- Grants3 days ago
Application for IPSN Catalytic Grant Fund 2024
- Grants3 days ago
US: $10,000 Small Business grant for startups! Apply NOW!
- Scholarship3 days ago
How to Apply for ORBAA Scholarship 2024 ($5,000)
- Nigeria News5 days ago
Exploring the Legacy: List of Prime Ministers of India
- Scholarship1 hour ago
How to Apply for PAP Scholarship Application 2024