Mechanically Advanced Technologies Limited is recruiting to fill the position of: Bookkeeper. The position is located in Lagos State. Salary: N50,000 – N80,000 monthly. Interested candidates should possess HND / BS degree in Finance, Accounting or Business Administration with 0-2 years work experience.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Bookkeeper
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a skilled Bookkeeper to maintain our financial records, including purchases, sales, receipts and payments.
- Bookkeeper job duties include working closely with our Accounting team to create and analyze financial reports and ensure legal requirements compliance, process accounts payable and receivable and manage invoices and tax payments. Our ideal candidate holds a Finance degree (preferably followed by accounting CPE courses) and is familiar with accounting software packages, like FreshBooks, Kashoo and KashFlow.
- Ultimately, the Bookkeeper’s responsibilities are to accurately record all day-to-day financial transactions of our company.
- Record day to day financial transactions and complete the posting process
- Verify that transactions are recorded in the correct day book, suppliers ledger, customer ledger and general ledger
- Bring the books to the trial balancestage
- Perform partial checks of the posting process
- Enter data, maintain records and create reports and financial statements
- Process accounts receivable/payable and handle payroll in a timely manner
- HND / BS degree in Finance, Accounting or Business Administration
- Must have 0-2 years work experience
- Solid understanding of basic bookkeeping and accounting payable/receivable principles
- Proven ability to calculate, post and manage accounting figures and financial records
- Data entry skills along with a knack for numbers
- Hands-on experience with spreadsheets and proprietary software
- Proficiency in English and in MS Office
- Customer service orientation and negotiation skills
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
N50,000 – N80,000 / Month
Application Closing Date
19th March, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Apply for Entry Level Development Programme (ELDP) 2024
- Netnaija Movies 2024: Download Movies, Series and more
- Best 5 Free Apps that Pay Real Money Instantly in 2024
- Link to Check Nigeria Police Shortlist for SSCE Holders (General Duty)
- Who is eligible for the FG N25,000 Monthly Cash Transfer and how to get it?
- Entertainment6 hours ago
Netnaija Movies 2024: Download Movies, Series and more
- Recruitment11 hours ago
Link to Check Nigeria Police Shortlist for SSCE Holders (General Duty)
- Grants11 hours ago
Who is eligible for the FG N25,000 Monthly Cash Transfer and how to get it?
- Grants4 days ago
Application for IPSN Catalytic Grant Fund 2024
- Grants4 days ago
US: $10,000 Small Business grant for startups! Apply NOW!
- Scholarship4 days ago
How to Apply for ORBAA Scholarship 2024 ($5,000)
- Scholarship1 day ago
How to Apply for PAP Scholarship Application 2024
- Business6 hours ago
Best 5 Free Apps that Pay Real Money Instantly in 2024