Jofad Consulting Limited – Our client in the Banking industry is recruiting to fill the position of: Head, Electronic – Banking. The position is located in Abuja (FCT). Interested candidates should possess a first degree in Computer Science or IT related courses with at least 10 years work experience.
- Guide on How to Rent a Car in Dubai In 2021!
- Covid-19 Monthly Loan Repayment Begins – How they will Debit you
- How to Apply for Vice President N5,000 RRR Cash Transfer 2021 (Only for Nigerians)
- CBN Covid-19 Commercial Loan 2021 – Go to nmfbloans.nmfb.com.ng Registration Portal
- COVID-19: FG to Give 1m Households N5000 Monthly Cash Transfer for 6 Months – Apply
Job Title: Head, Electronic – Banking
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
We are currently looking at recruiting for the position of Head, Electronic Banking, who will be responsible for Coordinating, Planning and Implementing all the Bank’s Electronic Banking offerings as follow:
- Cards/Electronic Solutions e.g. Verve/master cards, Internet Banking, Mobile App, USSD, Agency Banking and other electronic payment channels.
- Administration and support of e-Payment solutions.
- Responsible for development, strategy, planning, service delivery, operation and management of E-business function.
- Oversee accounting settlement of E-business products in alliance with EBusiness Service providers e.g (Interswitch, NIBSS, Flutterwave etc).
- Reconciliation of GL accounts of E-business products
- Administration and support of Automated Teller Machines.
- Responsible for the growth and development of the Bank’s electronic platforms across technology and marketing teams in compliance with policies and regulations
- Responsible for income generation at various points of the value chain for various e-business transactions.
- Define the vision, scope and requirements for the Bank’s Electronic Banking offering and build a compelling multi-year road-map for Electronic Banking Business.
- Create and implement channel strategies for all customer segments to achieve effective channel use, marketing and customer satisfaction targets, operational efficiency and a seamless product and relationship experience.
- Lead the E-Business advocacy across the Bank.
- Prioritize channel characteristics by how well they help the Bank meet channel objectives and desired customer experience.
- Develop channel strategy in order to increase the Bank’s market share.
- Develop strategies that utilizes self-service banking technology/products/services to expand the Bank’s geographic reach and customer base.
- Create and implement channel strategies for all customer segments to achieve effective channel use, sales and customer satisfaction targets, operational efficiency and a seamless product and relationship experience for customers.
- Keep abreast of the industry developments and ensure that the bank’s strategies are tuned to adapt to the ever-changing state of the industry
- First degree in Computer Science or IT related courses
- IT professional certification/qualification would be an added advantage
- Minimum requisite experience – at least 10 years work experience in related field including at least 5 years at management level.
- Experience should include mastery of E-Business operational dynamics, Product development, Finance (Fee Sharing) and Process Management.
Application Closing Date
26th March, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Head, Electronic Banking”as the subject of the mail.
- Open Heaven 20th April 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Blessing From Above)
- NMFB Begins Approval of Loans to 2021 Applicants | Here is How to Check
- Open Heaven 19th April 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (The Children’s Meat)
- Open Heaven 18th April 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Divine Contact)
- Open Heaven 17th April 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Substituted)
Recruitment6 days ago
How to Check your Name for N-Power Deployment 2021 | Process to Follow for Successful Applicant
Recruitment7 days ago
Nigerian Custom Service Shortlist Names 2021/2022
business7 days ago
How to Apply for WEMA Bank Overseas Study advisory and Loan
Religion5 days ago
Open Heaven 15th April 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Divine Favour: What It Does)
Education5 days ago
University of Calabar (UNICAL) have allegedly asked Final Year Students to go back to 200-level
Grants4 days ago
Are you a young Nigerian who wants to access up to 5 million Grant to finance your small business?
Religion6 days ago
Open Heaven 14th April 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (In His Presence)
Religion4 days ago
Open Heaven 16th April 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Divine Intervention)