Sunrose Consulting Limited – Our client, a leading and reputable LNG company is recruiting to fill the position of: General Manager (Operations) – LNG. The position is located in Lagos State. Interested candidates should possess minimum of a B.Sc. Degree in a core Engineering discipline (Civil / Structural or Mechanical or Industrial) discipline with at least 15 years work experience.
Job Title: General Manager (Operations) – LNG
- Guide on How to Rent a Car in Dubai In 2021!
- Covid-19 Monthly Loan Repayment Begins – How they will Debit you
- How to Apply for Vice President N5,000 RRR Cash Transfer 2021 (Only for Nigerians)
- CBN Covid-19 Commercial Loan 2021 – Go to nmfbloans.nmfb.com.ng Registration Portal
- COVID-19: FG to Give 1m Households N5000 Monthly Cash Transfer for 6 Months – Apply
Employment Type: Full Time
- Our client is seeking to recruit a General Manager Operations with a background in managing contractors in the Nigerian LNG industry.
- Reporting to the Managing Director/ CEO, you will participate in the formulation of the organisation’s key strategic objectives, lead organisation-wide projects and ensure that key strategic goals and milestones are achieved.
- In addition, you will provide expert technical guidance for all engineering and construction initiatives.
- Approve budget for every project, defend same with management and monitors the disbursement of all projects finance.
- Approve design, development & delivery schedules across the various work streams to ensure on time and on budget delivery.
- Monitor progress provide financial control and guarantee quality of projects.
- Oversee the pre-qualification and bid evaluation process for consultants, contractors, and other outside vendors and selects vendors.
- Initiate and ensure the enforcement of best practices around cross-functional collaboration and development.
- Provide expert knowledge and coaching to the project’s workforce and entire organisation.
- Review project proposal or plan to determine time frame, funding limitations, procedures for accomplishing project, staffing requirements, and allotment of available resources to various phases of project.
- Establish work plan and staffing for each phase of project and arranges for recruitment or assignment of project personnel.
- Review status reports prepared by project personnel and modify schedules or plans as required.
- Ensure accurate manpower planning, including recruitment administration and proactive coordination with support functions.
- Minimum of a Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.) Degree in a core Engineering discipline (Civil / Structural or Mechanical or Industrial) discipline. A Master’s Degree or equivalent will be an added advantage.
- Must have about (15) years of relevant experience in Oil and Gas,and / or Heavy Industries with a proven track record of operations management.
- Must have spent at least 5 years as a member of a Management Team of a reputable construction company.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills; high level of professional integrity.
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, organizational, budgetary and project management skills.
- Demonstrated skills in composite engineering and knowledge of modern engineering tools.
- Must have in-depth knowledge of Production, Facilities and Well Engineering.
- Should be skilled in applying operational, engineering and management principles to resolve problems and optimize hydrocarbon production enhancement opportunities.
- Must have strong leadership, interpersonal and communication skills to work in a multidisciplinary and multi-tasking team.
- Must be result oriented and committed to company goals.
- In depth knowledge of corporate governance principles and managerial best practices and ready to represent the company with regulatory and Government agencies.
- Experience with contractors servicing the oil and gas industry.
- Strong knowledge of the Nigerian Market.
- Must be experienced in Dredging services, Sand filling/Land reclamation, Canalization, Shore protection and tank farm construction
Application Closing Date
6th May, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.