Sunrose Consulting Limited – Our client, a leading and reputable LNG company is recruiting to fill the position of: General Manager (Operations) – LNG. The position is located in Lagos State. Interested candidates should possess minimum of a B.Sc. Degree in a core Engineering discipline (Civil / Structural or Mechanical or Industrial) discipline with at least 15 years work experience.
Job Title: General Manager (Operations) – LNG
- Guide on How to Rent a Car in Dubai In 2021!
- Covid-19 Monthly Loan Repayment Begins – How they will Debit you
- How to Apply for Vice President N5,000 RRR Cash Transfer 2021 (Only for Nigerians)
- CBN Covid-19 Commercial Loan 2021 – Go to nmfbloans.nmfb.com.ng Registration Portal
- COVID-19: FG to Give 1m Households N5000 Monthly Cash Transfer for 6 Months – Apply
Employment Type: Full Time
- Our client is seeking to recruit a General Manager Operations with a background in managing contractors in the Nigerian LNG industry.
- Reporting to the Managing Director/ CEO, you will participate in the formulation of the organisation’s key strategic objectives, lead organisation-wide projects and ensure that key strategic goals and milestones are achieved.
- In addition, you will provide expert technical guidance for all engineering and construction initiatives.
- Approve budget for every project, defend same with management and monitors the disbursement of all projects finance.
- Approve design, development & delivery schedules across the various work streams to ensure on time and on budget delivery.
- Monitor progress provide financial control and guarantee quality of projects.
- Oversee the pre-qualification and bid evaluation process for consultants, contractors, and other outside vendors and selects vendors.
- Initiate and ensure the enforcement of best practices around cross-functional collaboration and development.
- Provide expert knowledge and coaching to the project’s workforce and entire organisation.
- Review project proposal or plan to determine time frame, funding limitations, procedures for accomplishing project, staffing requirements, and allotment of available resources to various phases of project.
- Establish work plan and staffing for each phase of project and arranges for recruitment or assignment of project personnel.
- Review status reports prepared by project personnel and modify schedules or plans as required.
- Ensure accurate manpower planning, including recruitment administration and proactive coordination with support functions.
- Minimum of a Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.) Degree in a core Engineering discipline (Civil / Structural or Mechanical or Industrial) discipline. A Master’s Degree or equivalent will be an added advantage.
- Must have about (15) years of relevant experience in Oil and Gas,and / or Heavy Industries with a proven track record of operations management.
- Must have spent at least 5 years as a member of a Management Team of a reputable construction company.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills; high level of professional integrity.
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, organizational, budgetary and project management skills.
- Demonstrated skills in composite engineering and knowledge of modern engineering tools.
- Must have in-depth knowledge of Production, Facilities and Well Engineering.
- Should be skilled in applying operational, engineering and management principles to resolve problems and optimize hydrocarbon production enhancement opportunities.
- Must have strong leadership, interpersonal and communication skills to work in a multidisciplinary and multi-tasking team.
- Must be result oriented and committed to company goals.
- In depth knowledge of corporate governance principles and managerial best practices and ready to represent the company with regulatory and Government agencies.
- Experience with contractors servicing the oil and gas industry.
- Strong knowledge of the Nigerian Market.
- Must be experienced in Dredging services, Sand filling/Land reclamation, Canalization, Shore protection and tank farm construction
Application Closing Date
6th May, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- US Diversity Visa Lottery 2021 Application – How to Register
- Open Heaven 31st July 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (What Are Your Priorities)
- Submission Of Unbanked Of AFJP Farmers Account Number Still Ongoing
- Nasarawa State College of Health Science & Technology Keffi (NASCOHST) Admission Form for 2021/2022 Academic Session
- Olusegun Agagu Foundation Full Scholarships Scheme 2021
Recruitment5 days ago
Nigerian Air Force, NAF DSSC Recruitment 2021 Begins for (How to apply)
Religion7 days ago
Open Heaven 25th July 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Let Your Light So Shine)
Nigeria News5 days ago
EFCC Recruitment 2021 Application (How to Apply)
Religion6 days ago
Open Heaven 26th July 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Prayer, Praise And Worship)
Religion21 hours ago
Open Heaven 31st July 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (What Are Your Priorities)
Religion5 days ago
Open Heaven 27th July 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Renewing The Mind)
Nigeria News4 days ago
Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Cadets Recruitment 2021 Airforce DSSC Recruitment
Nigeria News4 days ago
Federal Government UNICEF Scheme to Empower 20M Young Nigerians