Use the Search Button below for more details.
The Visayan Electric Company is glad to announce its VECO college scholarship grants in 2022.
However, this is an annual scholarship. The Visayan Electric Company Scholarship Grant is designed to support high school and college-level students who are VECO customers.
- Open Heaven 19th November 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Before You Make That Vow)
- Check Out Your NYIF Loan Status Now
- Apply for African Development Bank (AfDB) Recruitment 2021
- NYSC Orientation Camp Date for 2021 Batch C Stream II
- Link for Application – CAPF STEM Teachers Training
VECO offers scholarship to poor, but deserving students living within its franchise area from Liloan town in northern Cebu to San Fernando town in southern Cebu. To apply for this scholarship completed application form should be submitted to the VECO, Community Relations Department at J Panis Street, Banilad, Cebu City.
What You Need To Know About The VECO Scholarship
Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) is the cornerstone of the company’s community involvement. The company’s current projects such as the construction of the school buildings in various areas around Cebu have greatly benefited the school children.
VECO continues to give back to the Cebuano community through its Purposive Scholarship Program. The selection of VECO scholars was based on the applicants’ financial status, special awards, extracurricular activities, academic status, and timely submission of requirements. The selection process also included a final interview.
NOTE: Our Scholarship Award Winning Ebook (worth $50) is up for grab, if you’re reading this article, you stand a chance to win one of our Scholarship Ebook. get the E-book for free by dropping your thought on the article in the comment box.
Level/Field of Study
The VECO College Scholarship Program is awarded to outstanding high school graduates who want to pursue BS-Electrical Engineering, BS-Industrial Engineering, BS-Accountancy, and AB-Mass Communication.
The grant is open to Philippines students. If you are an international student looking for a scholarship to Study Abroad, you can check out our Study Abroad scholarships available for international students.
VECO College Scholarship Eligibility
Qualified scholars must:
- Pass all the subjects enrolled with no grade of below 2.5 and a general point
an average of 2.0;
- Be enrolled in the number of units required per semester as indicated by the
- Not drop any subjects;
- Finish the required five-year course enrolled in;
- Submit her/ his final-end-of-term grades within 30 days after final exams for
- Actively participate in various school organizations to enhance interpersonally
- Not enjoy any other form of scholarship;
- Participate in Aboitiz and VECO related activities.
Additional Criteria For Qualification
- Should be a dependent of a VECO customer with no record of violations
of service contract
- An individual annual income of parents should not exceed P150,000
- Must be an incoming 1st-year college with a General Weighted Average (GWA)
of at least 90%
- Willing to pursue BS-Electrical Engineering, BS-Industrial Engineering, BS Accountancy or
- Willing to enroll in any of our accredited universities (USC, USJ-R, and CIT-U)
All criteria for qualifications should be met. The absence of one disqualifies the applicant.
How To Apply For The VECO College Scholarship
Your application kit should contain ALL of the following requirements.
- Complete & signed application form with current 2×2 colored photo
- Photocopy of PSA Birth Certificate
- A certified true copy of Grade 12 report card
- Photocopy of Income Tax Return from BIR or Certificate of Indigency from the Barangay
- Enclose all requirements in a short brown envelope.
Submit your application on or before April 12, every year.
Reputation Enhancement Department
Visayan Electric Company, Inc.
J. Panis Street, VECO Engineering Office, Banilad, Cebu City