WAEC Recruitment 2022 Application Commence in Accra, Ghana (Steps to Apply)
The West African Examinations Council invites applications from suitably qualified persons to fill vacant positions at its Headquarters Office in Accra, Ghana.
1. ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICER II
The successful candidate will perform a wide variety of professional-level administrative duties involving budgets, policies, procedures, organisation, planning, contracts, facilities, equipment, supplies, personnel and special projects.
- Apply for Access Bank Entry-Level Training Programme 2022￼
- Apply for the University of Aberdeen Global Scholarship Application 2022 (Ghana and Nigeria)
- Nigerian Air Force Recruitment 2022 Begins (How to apply)
- Streameast Live: Stream the latest Games Now in 2022 (streameast.xyz)
- UTME: How to Print JAMB Mock Examination Slip 2022
Duties and responsibilities
- Assisting in the day-to-day running of the Department.
- Ensuring the safety and security of office properties and documents.
- Responsible for insurance, legal, safety, and other compliance requirements.
- Preparing reports on key activities/events in the Department.
- Supervising the functions of some categories of staff in the Department.
- Preparing Minutes of Meetings and Matters Arising therefrom and dealing with specific correspondence documentation as and when required.
- Consulting, researching, negotiating and monitoring contracts and agreements with suppliers, service providers, leasing agents and others.
- Representing the Department on Committees and task forces for the development, scheduling, implementation and monitoring of programmes and projects.
- Implementing and monitoring support services to other Departments.
- Any other duty that may be assigned by the Director of Administration.
QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE
- Possess five (5) credits in WASSCE/SSCE/GCE”0″ Level including English language and Mathematics at a sitting, or six (6) credits at not more than two (2) sittings including English Language and Mathematics; Possess a Bachelor of Arts or Science degree (Minimum, Second Class Lower); Have at least three (3) years post qualification experience in a reputable organisation;
- Not be more than forty (40) years.
Mode of Application
Interested and qualified persons are requested to visit a. apply via The West African Examinations Council’s 2022 recruitment portal at https://recruitment.waec.com.ng Application details should be completed online and submitted no later than Monday, 23rd to May 2022.
2. SENIOR HUMAN RESOURCE DEVELOPMENT OFFICER I (TRAINING)
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The successful candidate will work under the supervision of the Head of HRM in ensuring that all activities relating to training and development are carried out successfully. The incumbent shall perform the following duties among others:
- • Responsible for identifying the training needs of all international staff of the Council
- • Identifying and developing appropriate training programmes
- • Determining training methodology and evaluating the effectiveness of training programmes
- • Coordinating all training activities and PrePanng training Worts
- • Perform other Human Resource Management functions
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Applicants must possess a good University degree (at least Second Class Lower Division) in the Humanities/Arts, Social Sciences.
- A Master’s degree in Human Resource Management and Development and membership in a recognized relevant professional body will be an added advantage.
- Applicants must possess five (5) credits in WASSCE/SSCE/GCE “0” Level including English language and Mathematics at a sitting, or six (6) credits at not more than two (2) sittings including English Language and Mathematics.
- Applicants must have no, less than nine (9) years of experience in Human Resource Management and must have experience in the field of training.
- Applicant must not be more than forty-five (45) years at the time of applying.
- Have strong background and knowledge in all key Human Resource Management and development domains
- Have high proficiency in computer applications (e.g Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint and Internet skills)
- Have good interpersonal skills and be a team player
- Have good writing, analytical and communication skills
MODE OF APPLICATION
Interested and qualified persons are requested to visit and apply via The West African Examinations Council’s 2022 Recruitment portal at https://recruitment.waec.com.ng Application details should be completed online and submitted no later than Monday, 23rd May, 2022.
Please NOTE: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Technology4 days ago
Make Free Call While the Receiver Pays on MTN – Dial this Code Before Calling
Technology4 days ago
Get 900MB FREE on MTN (Please Follow Instructions Carefully)
Nigeria News4 days ago
Apply for CBN Anchor Borrowers Programme (ABP) 2023
Technology4 days ago
Steps on How to Withdraw Money in ATM without being Debited
Recruitment4 days ago
NPC Reopen Portal for Recruitment 2023
Business4 days ago
How to Access New CBN’s Agric Loan (Limit of N10 Million)
Nigeria News6 days ago
2023 JAMB Examination Slip Re-Printing Procedure
Education5 days ago
How to Print the 2023 JAMB Mock Examination Slip