The Federal Government has said that it pays the sum of N10 billion to one million beneficiaries every two months from the National Cash Transfer under its National Social Safety Nets Programme (NASSP), the News Agency of Nigeria is reporting.
- Accountant at a Freight and Forwarding Company – Ellasot Consulting – Apply Now
- Update: JAMB Enables CAPS Portal Admission Exercise
- Nigerian Army University Biu (NAUB) Clearance & Registration Guidelines for 2020/2021 Newly Admitted Students
- 2021 Women’s Leadership Scholarships at Babson College, USA – Apply Now
- 2021 Entrepreneurship Scholarships at SRH Berlin University of Applied Sciences, Germany | Apply Now
The programme was introduced to help address unemployment, improve the living conditions of extremely poor and vulnerable Nigerians, empower the people economically, encourage school enrolment, equip less educated people to be self-employed, build capacity, and so on.
Mr Apera Iorwa, the National Coordinator, National Social Safety Nets Coordinating Office (NASSCO) disclosed this at the NASSP Third-Party Project scorecard dissemination meeting on Monday, in Abuja.
“From the Federal Government cash transfer programme, each beneficiary got N5,000 monthly but because of logistics, we pay N10,000 every two months and we have paid about one million beneficiaries across the country,” he said.
- Open Heaven 4th August 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Arise And Shine)
- University of Helsinki International Scholarship (Finland) 2021-2022
- Open Heaven 3rd August 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Perfect Obedience)
- Polaris Bank Recruitment 2021, Careers & Job Vacancies (Entry-level)
- Npower News: August and Npower Nexit package
Opportunities4 days ago
US Diversity Visa Lottery 2021 Application – How to Register
Religion4 days ago
Open Heaven 31st July 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (What Are Your Priorities)
Nigeria News4 days ago
Submission Of Unbanked Of AFJP Farmers Account Number Still Ongoing
Religion5 days ago
Open Heaven 30th July 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (The Marks Of The Lord Jesus)
Scholarship4 days ago
Orji Uzor Kalu Foundation Scholarship for Nigerians 2021
Nigeria News5 days ago
Apply for Fan Milk Plc Graduate Trainee Programme 2021
Religion6 days ago
Open Heaven 29th July 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (The Need For Bodily Exercise)
Education4 days ago
King David University of Medical Sciences (KDUMS) Post UTME Form For 2021/2022 Academic Session