Use the Search Button below for more details.
The Federal Government has said that it pays the sum of N10 billion to one million beneficiaries every two months from the National Cash Transfer under its National Social Safety Nets Programme (NASSP), the News Agency of Nigeria is reporting.
- Accountant at a Freight and Forwarding Company – Ellasot Consulting – Apply Now
- Update: JAMB Enables CAPS Portal Admission Exercise
- Nigerian Army University Biu (NAUB) Clearance & Registration Guidelines for 2020/2021 Newly Admitted Students
- 2021 Women’s Leadership Scholarships at Babson College, USA – Apply Now
- 2021 Entrepreneurship Scholarships at SRH Berlin University of Applied Sciences, Germany | Apply Now
The programme was introduced to help address unemployment, improve the living conditions of extremely poor and vulnerable Nigerians, empower the people economically, encourage school enrolment, equip less educated people to be self-employed, build capacity, and so on.
Mr Apera Iorwa, the National Coordinator, National Social Safety Nets Coordinating Office (NASSCO) disclosed this at the NASSP Third-Party Project scorecard dissemination meeting on Monday, in Abuja.
“From the Federal Government cash transfer programme, each beneficiary got N5,000 monthly but because of logistics, we pay N10,000 every two months and we have paid about one million beneficiaries across the country,” he said.
- Cheapest Online Ph.D. Computer Science Program 2021
- Nigerian Police Force, PSC, Set to Conclude 2020 Recruitment Exercise – See How to Check your Status
- Apply for Senior Product Manager at Renmoney
- How to Apply for Vice President N5,000 RRR Cash Transfer 2021 (Only for Nigerians)
- CBN Agricultural Loan 2021 Application – How to Apply
Business11 hours ago
CBN COVID-19 Loan for Household/SMEs (CBN Loan Application portal 2021)
Nigeria News10 hours ago
How to Apply for Vice President N5,000 RRR Cash Transfer 2021 (Only for Nigerians)
Nigeria News10 hours ago
CBN Agricultural Loan 2021 Application – How to Apply
Nigeria News2 days ago
NYIF Disbursement Begins: How to Check Nigerian Youth Investment Fund Loan Status
Nigeria News3 days ago
NYIF: 10,000 Youths Shortlisted For Disbursement – View List
Grants3 days ago
United States: Apply for a small business grant of up to $25,000 before Dec. 1
Business13 hours ago
NAPE SoftLoan Application 2021 – Get Up to N500,000
Nigeria News5 days ago
Get a Convenient Loan of up to ₦700,00 Today