Wesley University Ondo Post UTME / DE Screening Form for 2019/2020 Academic Session
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into various undergraduate programmes available for the 2019/2020 academic session in Wesley University, Ondo.
Wesley University Post UTME Eligibility.
- Candidates who selected Wesley University as first or second choice in JAMB UTME
- Candidates who did not choose Wesley University in JAMB UTME registration but scored the official pass mark.
- Direct Entry Candidates
- Candidates seeking change of institution.
Wesley University Undergraduate Programmes.
Natural and Applied Sciences:
- Industrial Chemistry
- Industrial Mathematics
- Physics with Electronics
- Computer Science.
Agriculture, Food Science & Technology
- Food Science & Technology
- Nutrition and Dietetics
- Hospitality Management & Tourism
- Aquaculture & Fisheries Management
Social and Management Sciences
- Banking and Finance
- Business Administration
- Mass Communication
- Political Science
Environmental Design & Management
- Urban & Regional Planning
- Estate Management
Wesley University Post UTME Screening Requirements.
- 2018 JAMB-UTME Result Slip
- Completed Wesley University’s Application Form
- O’Level Result(s)
- Birth Certificate, 3 Recent Passport Photographs
- 2 Reference Letters and Testimonial from last school attended.
- Duly completed Request for Change of University (for transfer students)
How to Apply for Wesley University Post UTME.
Application forms can be obtainable online or at the University Campus.
- Visit the following web: wustomis.com
The University runs full residency policy for regular students.
There is provision for accommodation of all categories of students at affordable prices and terms.
- CBN COVID-19 Loan: Received Alert but not Credited? (Here is what you should do)
- CBN Covid19 Loan: If you received message that your loan is approved, Read this guide
- CBN Covid-19 Loan Repayment Important Information to Take Note Of (Don’t Say You don’t Know)
- Special Public Works Programme Recruitment 2020
- Fountain University Post UTME / DE Form Screening Application Update 2020/2021
Nigeria News5 days ago
Funding for Continued Payments of Stipend for Batch A&B on Course
Business6 hours ago
CBN COVID-19 Loan: Received Alert but not Credited? (Here is what you should do)
Recruitment3 days ago
Lagos State Begins Massive Recruitment 2020 – See Application
Business8 hours ago
CBN Covid-19 Loan Repayment Important Information to Take Note Of (Don’t Say You don’t Know)
Sport5 days ago
Breaking: Diego Maradona Dies at 60 Following heart attack – Photos
Business5 days ago
MSME Grant Survival Fund Category 2020 Begins – See Application Process
Business8 hours ago
CBN Covid19 Loan: If you received message that your loan is approved, Read this guide
Recruitment4 days ago
Kuwait Army Recruitment 2020, Application Procedure and Requirements