The Joint Admissions and Matriculations Board (JAMB) has disclosed that arrangements have been concluded for the commencement of the sale of 2021/2022 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and Direct Entry (DE) registration forms.
TRENDING NOW on searchngr.com
- Process Lead Hand in a Leading Manufacturing Company
- Npower Batch A & B News Today, Npower Reps gives deadline for payment
- Job Openings at Telinno Consulting Limited
- NASIMS Error | How to Fix Issues on NASIMS Portal
- Job Opportunities at Hilton Worldwide
This was contained in the Weekly Bulletin of the Office of the Registrar and made available to newsmen on Monday in Abuja.
According to JAMB, the official dates for the commencement of the sale of both documents and the conduct of the examinations would be announced not later than March 24.
The board stated that the delay in announcing the sales of form was due to the COVID-19 pandemic that caused some disruptions.
JAMB warned the public against falling prey to fraudsters as the 2021 UTME/DE application forms are not yet on sale. Anybody advertising anything to the contrary is a fraudster,” it warned.
The board further disclosed that in line with its commitment to ensuring sanity in the entire process, it had apprehended one Mr Okogu Ambrose for collecting monies from innocent candidates in the name of registering them for the yet-to-commence 2021/2022 UTME exercise.
JAMB also appealed to all and sundry to support its drive towards ensuring that bad eggs in the society, who were bent on destroying education developmental aspirations, were made to face the full wrath of the law.
- Open Heaven 20th April 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Blessing From Above)
- NMFB Begins Approval of Loans to 2021 Applicants | Here is How to Check
- Open Heaven 19th April 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (The Children’s Meat)
- Open Heaven 18th April 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Divine Contact)
- Open Heaven 17th April 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Substituted)
Recruitment6 days ago
How to Check your Name for N-Power Deployment 2021 | Process to Follow for Successful Applicant
Recruitment7 days ago
Nigerian Custom Service Shortlist Names 2021/2022
business7 days ago
How to Apply for WEMA Bank Overseas Study advisory and Loan
Religion5 days ago
Open Heaven 15th April 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Divine Favour: What It Does)
Education5 days ago
University of Calabar (UNICAL) have allegedly asked Final Year Students to go back to 200-level
Grants4 days ago
Are you a young Nigerian who wants to access up to 5 million Grant to finance your small business?
Religion6 days ago
Open Heaven 14th April 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (In His Presence)
Religion4 days ago
Open Heaven 16th April 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Divine Intervention)