Use the Search Button below for more details.
The Joint Admissions and Matriculations Board (JAMB) has disclosed that arrangements have been concluded for the commencement of the sale of 2021/2022 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and Direct Entry (DE) registration forms.
TRENDING NOW on searchngr.com
- Process Lead Hand in a Leading Manufacturing Company
- Npower Batch A & B News Today, Npower Reps gives deadline for payment
- Job Openings at Telinno Consulting Limited
- NASIMS Error | How to Fix Issues on NASIMS Portal
- Job Opportunities at Hilton Worldwide
This was contained in the Weekly Bulletin of the Office of the Registrar and made available to newsmen on Monday in Abuja.
According to JAMB, the official dates for the commencement of the sale of both documents and the conduct of the examinations would be announced not later than March 24.
The board stated that the delay in announcing the sales of form was due to the COVID-19 pandemic that caused some disruptions.
JAMB warned the public against falling prey to fraudsters as the 2021 UTME/DE application forms are not yet on sale. Anybody advertising anything to the contrary is a fraudster,” it warned.
The board further disclosed that in line with its commitment to ensuring sanity in the entire process, it had apprehended one Mr Okogu Ambrose for collecting monies from innocent candidates in the name of registering them for the yet-to-commence 2021/2022 UTME exercise.
JAMB also appealed to all and sundry to support its drive towards ensuring that bad eggs in the society, who were bent on destroying education developmental aspirations, were made to face the full wrath of the law.
- National Steering Committee Adopts Work Plan on Alternate School Programme
- eNaira App Download for Android – How to Register Account on eNaira Wallet
- Open Heaven 27th October 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Ungodly Sorrow Leads To Damnation)
- Apply for National Housing Fund Scheme 2021 – Own a House at your desired location
- How to Send/Transfer Money Abroad with eNaira Mobile App
Business4 days ago
eNaira Merchant in Nigeria – Steps to Apply and Start making money
Jobs2 days ago
Apply for Loan Officer at Baobab Microfinance Bank
Review3 days ago
eNaira Wallet App Download (APK and iOS Version)
Grants6 days ago
Oyo releases take-off grant for LAUTECH college of agriculture
Grants6 days ago
CBN Introduces ₦500 Million Grant For Graduates, Undergraduates – Apply
Sport7 days ago
What is SPBO Livescore? All you need to know in 2021
Education7 days ago
Nigerian Prisons Service Recruitment Portal 2021 www.prisons.gov.ng Latest Update
Cryptocurrency2 days ago
eNaira 2021 Guidelines – How to Mint and Become a Holder today