Ascentech Services Limited – Our client, a leading Manufacturer of building products is recruiting suitable candidate to fill the position below:
- Apply for COVID-19 Global LGBTIQ Emergency Fund (Up to $20,000 in Cash)
- Npower Placement, Employment Opportunities With FG Agencies – Sadiya Reveals
- Open Heaven 16th March 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Examine Your Actions)
- RARE Tips on Mental Health
- Just In- Apply for HR Assistant at Domino Stores Limited
Job Title: Process Lead Hand
Locations: Lagos (Ibeshe) and Ogun (Abeokuta)
Employment Type: Full-time
- Our client, a leading Manufacturer of building products, is in need of a Process lead hand that will be responsible for overseeing a group of workers assigned to them, ensuring all tasks are completed in a safe and timely manner.
- They are in charge of coordinating work across multiple areas and ensuring that safety protocols are followed at all times.
- B.Sc. / B.Eng. in Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or any other related field
- Should able to handle Shift Production and Manpower Arrangements
- Able to Plan Preventive maintenance of Machineries
- 5 – 7 years’ experience in any process industry with Production or Mechanical or Electrical background
- Experience in Fibre Cement Industry or Paper Industry will be an added advantage
- Should have minimum knowledge to operate PLC based machines
- Should have minimum knowledge in MS, Excel and ERP systems
- Should have minimum knowledge of maintaining ISO records
Deadline: 26th March, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should kindly send their CV to: email@example.com with “Job title” as subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted