Use the Search Button below for more details.
Domino Stores Limited is recruiting to fill the position of: HR Assistant. The position is located in Yaba, Lagos State. Interested candidates should possess a B.S / B.A Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, Social Sciences or its recognized equivalent with at least 3 years work experience.
- Download Npower Batch C’ CBT Test Past Questions and Answers
- Open Heaven 15th March 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Examine Your Friends)
- Open Heaven 14th March 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Examine Your Desires)
- Become A Member Of Female Front Desk Officer at Protege Management And Cash Out NGN40,000 – 60,000 / Monthly.
- Apply for Quality Assurance Officer- Ogun at 360 Health Systems Diagnostics and Correction (360HSDC)
Domino Stores Limited – A private Nigerian Group of Companies, operating retail, and hospitality and property business requires a highly motivated individual to fill the position below:
Job Title: HR Assistant
Location: Yaba, Lagos
Employment Type: Full Time
Requirements and Responsibilities
- Be involved in the whole recruitment lifecycle (e.g. onboarding new hires and candidate sourcing and conducting reference checks.)
- Process documentation and prepare reports relating to personnel activities (staffing, recruitment, training, grievances, performance evaluations etc)
- Coordinate HR projects (meetings, training, surveys etc) and take minutes.
- Deal with employee requests regarding human resources issues, rules, and regulations
- Responsible for coordination of HR benchmarking activities, collation of data, accurate and timely submissions.
- Manage the payroll system for the HR unit, including liaising with Finance unit to ensure timely and accurate remittance.
- Prepare personnel action records (PARS) for Finance action informing of any payroll additions and/or changes. These personnel actions include new hire, transfers and other amendments to salaries and employee data in compliance with policy and payroll requirements
- Drive internal and external process improvements across multiple teams and functions.
- Staff annual leave management.
- Collect and collate required data/documentation for the health insurance scheme and group life insurance scheme
- And any other duties as may be assigned.
- B.S / B.A Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, Social Sciences or its recognized equivalent.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience as HR Assistant
- Experience of HR in Retail Industry is an advantage.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality for sensitive Human Resources issues or projects and use judgment to execute duties and responsibilities
- Recordkeeping, report preparation, filing methods and records management techniques
- Objectivity and the ability to apply HR rules and regulations in a fair and consistent manner
- Ensure our HR department is organized and operates smoothly to attract, hire and retain our employees
- Fast computer typing skills (MS Office, in particular)
- Hands-on experience with an HRIS or HRMS (desirable)
- Familiarity with resume databases
- Basic knowledge of Labour laws
- Excellent organizational skills
- Strong communications skills (verbal and written).
Application Closing Date
29th March, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in MS Word or PDF format to: firstname.lastname@example.org clearly indicating the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- How to Know If You Have Pass The Npower Physical Verification
- Open Heaven 16th September 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Fulfilling The Law Of Fruitlessness)
- 2021 Africa Regional Journalism Workshops Recruitment
- 2021 Beyond School Community Challenge for Secondary School Students in Nigeria (N1.5M Prize) – How to Apply
- West African Research Center WARC Travel Grant 2021(Up to $3,000)
Business7 days ago
CBN COVID-19 Loan for Household/SMEs (CBN Loan Application portal 2021)
Nigeria News2 days ago
CBN Agricultural Loan 2021 Application – How to Apply
Nigeria News2 days ago
Apply for CBN MSME Development Fund N220 Billion Loan For Start-up
Business2 days ago
How to Access New CBN’s Agric Loan (Limit of N10 Million)
Grants7 days ago
Apply for BIS Grant 2021- Up to $25,000 in Cash (Powered by United Nations)
Business7 days ago
Portal to Apply for Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Programme (NJFP) 2021
Religion7 days ago
Open Heaven 10th September 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (The Creative Word Of God)
Nigeria News7 days ago
American Film Club – US Mission Nigeria Nomadland Film Screening Invitation 2021