360 Health Systems Diagnostics and Correction (360HSDC) is recruiting to fill the position of: Quality Assurance Officer. The position is located in Ogun State. Interested candidates should possess a Bachelor’s degree.
- NNPC/SPDC_JV Niger Delta Postgraduate Scholarship 2021 for study in the UK (Fully Funded)
- Apply For NMFB AGSMEIS Loan 2021 – See Application Link
- Open Heaven 13th March 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Examine Your Thoughts)
- Check EFCC Shortlisted Candidates for 2021/2022 Download PDF List
- FG Begins Selection Of 500,000 N-Power Batch C Beneficiaries (How to Check your name)
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Quality Assurance Officer
Employment Type: Contract
- The Quality Assurance Officer will be responsible for overseeing the quality of project implementation in their designated LGA. S/He will assure, determine, negotiate and agree on in-country quality procedures, standards and specifications. This position will be based in Ogun state.
- Ensure that LGA teams are constituted completely and correctly and that there are no ghost workers.
- Work with the backstops to close existing linkage gaps and present progress report to the management team routinely
- Ensure quality control around HIV testing processes followed by LGA testers
- Ensure proper utilization of risk stratification tools in order to improve yield across different LGAs.
- Coordinate and monitor different teams throughout the different stages of implementation
- Ensure LGA teams manage clients and client information ethically
- Ensure that data falsification of any form is prevented
- Work with State M&E officer to ensure that there is complete documentation including source documents, HTS registers, NMRS uploads, line lists, client in take forms etc.
- Support all LGA QA Officers and backstops to motivate their team members to work harder
- Ensure LGA backstops’ community related tasks are completed and reviewed within a predefined scope
- Make suggestions for improving the project
- Organize and hold training and workshops for LGA teams
- Get together with all teams to ensure work is done in accordance with project and client requirements and quality standards
- Review valid estimates for resource requirements submitted by LGA backstops.
- Any additional duties that may be assigned
- Bachelor’s degree required; Master’s degree preferred in public health, social sciences or relevant degrees
- Experienced at all-inclusive HIV testing services with focus on index case testing (ICT) and targeted PITC, PMTCT, with a mix of both community and facility strategies
- Knowledge of the local communities, cultures and geography of the State.
- Knowledge of the Abeokuta South, Imeko-Afon, Ipokia, Yewa South, Remo North, Yewa North LGAs
- Knowledge of new business development for health, proposal writing and budget development.
- Expertise in qualitative and quantitative research and evaluation methodologies.
- Knowledge of company’s main clients and its operations.
- Knowledge of current health development, M&E, GIS, organizational learning, and impact evaluation assessment trends, debates, methodologies, and resources desirable.
- Demonstrates versatility and integrity.
- Good verbal and written communications skills and ability to draft and deliver timely quality evaluation reports.
- Knowledge of web site applications, Microsoft Office, as well as data analysis software (e.g. STATA, SPSS, EPI INFO, etc.).
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Bachelor’s degree required; Master’s degree preferred..
- Experience living or working in Africa preferred.
- Fluency in English required; proficiency in a foreign language preferred.
- Willingness to travel and work a minimum of 4 to 8 weeks per year
Application Closing Date
17th March, 2021
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the Job Title as the subject, including Location, E.g “Quality Assurance Officer Ogun”.
- Indicate the LGA you are familiar with in the body of your email (Abeokuta South, Imeko-Afon, Ipokia, Yewa South, Remo North, Yewa North).
- Applications will bereviewed on a rolling basis, and the positions will be closed once candidates are identified.
- Open Heaven 20th April 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Blessing From Above)
- NMFB Begins Approval of Loans to 2021 Applicants | Here is How to Check
- Open Heaven 19th April 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (The Children’s Meat)
- Open Heaven 18th April 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Divine Contact)
- Open Heaven 17th April 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Substituted)
Recruitment6 days ago
How to Check your Name for N-Power Deployment 2021 | Process to Follow for Successful Applicant
Recruitment7 days ago
Nigerian Custom Service Shortlist Names 2021/2022
business7 days ago
How to Apply for WEMA Bank Overseas Study advisory and Loan
Religion5 days ago
Open Heaven 15th April 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Divine Favour: What It Does)
Education5 days ago
University of Calabar (UNICAL) have allegedly asked Final Year Students to go back to 200-level
Grants4 days ago
Are you a young Nigerian who wants to access up to 5 million Grant to finance your small business?
Religion6 days ago
Open Heaven 14th April 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (In His Presence)
Religion4 days ago
Open Heaven 16th April 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Divine Intervention)