Ascentech Service Limited is recruiting to fill the position of: Electrical Technician. The position is located in Lagos State. Interested candidates should possess an Electrical, Technical Degree with at least 1 year work experience.
- NNPC/SPDC_JV Niger Delta Postgraduate Scholarship 2021 for study in the UK (Fully Funded)
- Apply For NMFB AGSMEIS Loan 2021 – See Application Link
- Open Heaven 13th March 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Examine Your Thoughts)
- Check EFCC Shortlisted Candidates for 2021/2022 Download PDF List
- FG Begins Selection Of 500,000 N-Power Batch C Beneficiaries (How to Check your name)
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Electrical Technician
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for an experienced Electrical Technician to evaluate, assemble, and maintain electrical systems in equipment which are predominantly portable. The Electrical Technician does not design electrical systems but will identify potential problems in design.
- To be successful as an Electrical Technician, you should be able to read electrical system design plans and recommend improvements, as well as calibrate instruments, and diagnose faulty equipment.
- Assembling, evaluating, testing, and maintaining electrical or electronic wiring, equipment, appliances, and apparatus.
- Troubleshooting and repairing malfunctioning equipment, appliances, and apparatus.
- Constructing and fabricating parts, using hand tools and specifications.
- Reading and interpreting electrical and electronic circuit blueprints, diagrams, and schematics.
- Advising management on continued use of unsuitable equipment, appliances, and apparatus.
- Supervising electricians.
- Ordering of electrical supplies and equipment.
- Electrical, Technical, or related degree.
- Completion of an electrical apprenticeship.
- At least 1-yearof experience as an Electrical Technician.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Experience operating hand and power tools, soldering, and fault-testing equipment.
Application Closing Date
19th March, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: email@example.com using the “Job title” as subject of the email.
- Open Heaven 20th April 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Blessing From Above)
- NMFB Begins Approval of Loans to 2021 Applicants | Here is How to Check
- Open Heaven 19th April 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (The Children’s Meat)
- Open Heaven 18th April 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Divine Contact)
- Open Heaven 17th April 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Substituted)
Recruitment6 days ago
How to Check your Name for N-Power Deployment 2021 | Process to Follow for Successful Applicant
Recruitment7 days ago
Nigerian Custom Service Shortlist Names 2021/2022
business7 days ago
How to Apply for WEMA Bank Overseas Study advisory and Loan
Religion5 days ago
Open Heaven 15th April 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Divine Favour: What It Does)
Education5 days ago
University of Calabar (UNICAL) have allegedly asked Final Year Students to go back to 200-level
Grants4 days ago
Are you a young Nigerian who wants to access up to 5 million Grant to finance your small business?
Religion6 days ago
Open Heaven 14th April 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (In His Presence)
Religion4 days ago
Open Heaven 16th April 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Divine Intervention)