ConSol is the premier provider of Contact Centre Services and Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) Customer Management Solutions (CMS) in Nigeria. Our corporate vision as part of our efforts to deliver customer management solutions is Building Bridges, Creating Opportunities. Our Mission is to “Set customer-centric service standards through synergy, trust and excellence in a manner that would enhance the profitability of our stakeholders’.
- NNPC/SPDC_JV Niger Delta Postgraduate Scholarship 2021 for study in the UK (Fully Funded)
- Apply For NMFB AGSMEIS Loan 2021 – See Application Link
- Open Heaven 13th March 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Examine Your Thoughts)
- Check EFCC Shortlisted Candidates for 2021/2022 Download PDF List
- FG Begins Selection Of 500,000 N-Power Batch C Beneficiaries (How to Check your name)
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Finance Intern
Employment Type: Internship
- Compilation of Pension schedule
- Preparation of Bank Reconciliation
- Handling Petty Cash and posting of Vouchers (Account Payables).
- OND in Banking and Finance, Accounting
- Minimum of 1-3 years relevant work experience.
- Only applicants living within the following axis will be considered:
- Oshodi / Ilupeju / Mushin
- Ilasa / Cele / Isolo / Okota
- Gbagada / Bariga / Somolu / Oworoshoki / Anthony
- Yaba / Onipanu / Palmgroove / Fadeyi / Akoka
Application Closing Date
31st March, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in an MS Word format to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email. e.g “Finance Intern”.