Protege Management is a premier boutique Executive Search and Human Resource Consulting organisation that offers both local and international companies bespoke human resource consulting products and services across diverse sectors.
- NNPC/SPDC_JV Niger Delta Postgraduate Scholarship 2021 for study in the UK (Fully Funded)
- Apply For NMFB AGSMEIS Loan 2021 – See Application Link
- Open Heaven 13th March 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Examine Your Thoughts)
- Check EFCC Shortlisted Candidates for 2021/2022 Download PDF List
- FG Begins Selection Of 500,000 N-Power Batch C Beneficiaries (How to Check your name)
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Female Front Desk Officer
Location: Abuja (FCT) ,
Employment Type: Full-time
- Greet and welcome customers, visitors, answering all customers questions and address their complaints, while making them comfortable at the waiting area.
- Taking delivery orders and passing them on to the dispatch riders
- Monitor the office activities
- Keep records of deliveries, expenses, and revenue
- Answer phone calls and route calls to staff
- Schedule and book meeting rooms
- Keep front clean, tidy and supply with all necessary supplies.
- Handle and distribute incoming and outgoing correspondence
- Help with the daily news update
- Help with other jobs as directed by the Operations Manager
- 1-2 years of experience as a front desk representative
- Experience in operating office machines such as printers, scanners, etc
- Excellent knowledge of MS OFFICE,especially Microsoft word and excel
- Monitor and update records and files
- should have a degree certificate
- Should be a critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Be able to work under pressure with minimal supervision
- Good time management skills
- Must be a female
- Age bracket (23-30 yrs.)
NGN40,000 – 60,000 / Month.
Application Closing Date
18th March, 2021
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org the Job Title as subject of the email.