Use the Search Button below for more details.
Lopterra is a unique training and consultancy company that aims to continuously partner with businesses both large, medium or small by rendering professional services that enhances business operations either by provision of competent talents or by competence development or management systems implementation.
- Download Npower Batch C’ CBT Test Past Questions and Answers
- Open Heaven 15th March 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Examine Your Friends)
- Open Heaven 14th March 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Examine Your Desires)
- Become A Member Of Female Front Desk Officer at Protege Management And Cash Out NGN40,000 – 60,000 / Monthly.
- Apply for Quality Assurance Officer- Ogun at 360 Health Systems Diagnostics and Correction (360HSDC)
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Telesales Officer (Immediate Employment)
Job Code: LPT/D/TSO1
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Cold call prospects and contact existing customers to initiate sales
- Use a consultative sales approach to help inbound customers make purchasing decisions and up-sell
- Facilitate online sales via the website and all other sales points.
- Educate customers onproducts available and navigate them through available payment options.
- Follow up with all aspects of each sale until the products are delivered to the customer’s and customer is fully satisfied.
- Provide feedback that can be useful to optimize sales process.
- Direct prospects and leads to the sales team
- Responsible for closing sales deals over the phone where possible and maintaining good customer relationships
- Update contacts database/mailing list by collating leads from all marketing channels
- Track and document customer information, payment methods, purchases, and reactions to products
Meet minimum performance indicators:
- 160 dials per day
- 75 conversations per day
- 20 sales per week
- Minimum of a OND / HND / BSc. in Communications or Business Administrations.
- At least 1 year experience cold calling or customer service
- Excellent in spoken and written English
- Excellent in selling or influencing others
- Must be able to demonstrate the affinity, drive, passion and tenacity for sales.
- Problem solver
- Experience using CRM software
- Speaks clearly and listens more than talks
- Experience using Microsoft office (Excel and Word)
- Be proactive and independent; require little supervision
- Above average IT skills
- N45,000.00 per month. Salaries will be adjusted upward after successful completion of probation and satisfactory performance.
Application Closing Date
19th March, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should kindly forward their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Code as email subject.
Note: Your application may be ignored if Job Code is not used as email subject.
- National Steering Committee Adopts Work Plan on Alternate School Programme
- eNaira App Download for Android – How to Register Account on eNaira Wallet
- Open Heaven 27th October 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Ungodly Sorrow Leads To Damnation)
- Apply for National Housing Fund Scheme 2021 – Own a House at your desired location
- How to Send/Transfer Money Abroad with eNaira Mobile App
Nigeria News7 days ago
Apply For Federal Government Business Grants in Nigeria 2021
Business4 days ago
eNaira Merchant in Nigeria – Steps to Apply and Start making money
Jobs2 days ago
Apply for Loan Officer at Baobab Microfinance Bank
Review3 days ago
eNaira Wallet App Download (APK and iOS Version)
Grants6 days ago
Oyo releases take-off grant for LAUTECH college of agriculture
Grants6 days ago
CBN Introduces ₦500 Million Grant For Graduates, Undergraduates – Apply
Sport7 days ago
What is SPBO Livescore? All you need to know in 2021
Education7 days ago
Nigerian Prisons Service Recruitment Portal 2021 www.prisons.gov.ng Latest Update