Use the Search Button below for more details.
The Minister of the Ministry of Humanitarian affairs Sadiya Umar Farouq in her weekly review disclosed that the NASIMS platform will also facilitate seamless beneficiary verification, including an efficient transition & exit management plan that will enable beneficiaries to be migrated automatically to the NEXIT Program for POSSIBLE placement & employment opportunities with FG agencies.
TRENDING NOW on searchngr.com
- Open Heaven 16th March 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Examine Your Actions)
- RARE Tips on Mental Health
- Just In- Apply for HR Assistant at Domino Stores Limited
- Apply for Principal Medical Officer at CarePoint Hospitals Limited
- Singup for Telesales Officer at Lopterra Services Limited And Make N45,000 / monthly
The Minister joined her colleagues @FMHDSD and other distinguished guests a few days ago to Launched the National Social Investment Management System platform (NASIMS) which will facilitate selection, onboarding & administration of N-Power Batch C beneficiaries.
According to Sadiya Umar Farouq, the N-power programme is a critical component of the FG’s National Social Investment Programme (NSIP) & supports the FG’s vision of lifting 100 Nigerians out of poverty over 10 years. The objective remains to upskill young Nigerians for employment or entrepreneurship.
She said that the NASIMS platform will help ensure transparency, institutional memory, and dynamic impact assessment of the N-Power cluster, Batch C, thus providing seamless interaction between the programme and beneficiaries.
Through the NASIMS portal, beneficiaries will receive their stipends on time, have access to a wide range of industry-specific content for leveraging enterprise learning, communicate their concerns & receive prompt feedback from the program implementation teams.
The NASIMS platform will also facilitate seamless beneficiary verification, including an efficient transition & exit management plan that will enable beneficiaries to be migrated automatically to the NEXIT Program for POSSIBLE placement & employment opportunities with FG agencies, says the Minister.
- How to Know If You Have Pass The Npower Physical Verification
- Open Heaven 16th September 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Fulfilling The Law Of Fruitlessness)
- 2021 Africa Regional Journalism Workshops Recruitment
- 2021 Beyond School Community Challenge for Secondary School Students in Nigeria (N1.5M Prize) – How to Apply
- West African Research Center WARC Travel Grant 2021(Up to $3,000)
Nigeria News2 days ago
CBN Agricultural Loan 2021 Application – How to Apply
Nigeria News2 days ago
Apply for CBN MSME Development Fund N220 Billion Loan For Start-up
Business2 days ago
How to Access New CBN’s Agric Loan (Limit of N10 Million)
Grants7 days ago
Apply for BIS Grant 2021- Up to $25,000 in Cash (Powered by United Nations)
Business7 days ago
Portal to Apply for Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Programme (NJFP) 2021
Religion7 days ago
Open Heaven 10th September 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (The Creative Word Of God)
Nigeria News7 days ago
American Film Club – US Mission Nigeria Nomadland Film Screening Invitation 2021
Education7 days ago
Federal Polytechnic Nasarawa (FEDPONAS) Post UTME Form for 2021/2022 Academic Session| ND Full-Time