Use the Search Button below for more details.
OutRight Action International has launched the Call for Proposals to the COVID-19 Global LGBTIQ Emergency Fund to provide direct support where it is most needed and in solidarity with LGBTIQ organizations and people on the frontline.
TRENDING NOW on searchngr.com
- Npower Placement, Employment Opportunities With FG Agencies – Sadiya Reveals
- Open Heaven 16th March 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Examine Your Actions)
- RARE Tips on Mental Health
- Just In- Apply for HR Assistant at Domino Stores Limited
- Apply for Principal Medical Officer at CarePoint Hospitals Limited
The global COVID-19 emergency presents tremendous challenges to LGBTIQ people, especially in places with deep poverty and weak health systems or government infrastructure. When a crisis hits “everyone,” the most marginalized become even more vulnerable. LGBTIQ people in many parts of the world cannot count on governments or relief organizations for help.
In this round, OutRight can provide grants that can be used for urgent needs that have arisen as a result of the COVID-19 health crisis, but with a focus on these areas:
- Food scarcity, medium- and long-term livelihood generation, and poverty reduction.
- Movement resilience: core support for LGBTIQ organizations that are threatened in their existence due to immediate loss of funding linked to Covid.
- Combating violence: the pandemic spurred a rise in cases of gender-based violence, domestic violence, and family violence as recent data is showing. Mental health support could be considered as well.
- Human Rights violations documentation: from reports we know that governments have used the COVID-pandemic to violate the human rights of LGBTIQ people. Projects to document these human rights violations will be considered for funding.
- The grants that they provide are from $5,000 up to $20,000.
- To be eligible for a grant, organizations must work directly with and for LGBTIQ people (including MSM groups, trans groups, LBQ groups, and intersex groups), and be based outside the USA, Canada, the European Economic Area, the UK, Switzerland, Australia or New Zealand. Unfortunately, OutRight cannot issue grants to individuals.
For more information, visit https://outrightinternational.org/outright-covid-19-global-lgbtiq-emergency-fund
- Cheapest Online Ph.D. Computer Science Program 2021
- Nigerian Police Force, PSC, Set to Conclude 2020 Recruitment Exercise – See How to Check your Status
- Apply for Senior Product Manager at Renmoney
- How to Apply for Vice President N5,000 RRR Cash Transfer 2021 (Only for Nigerians)
- CBN Agricultural Loan 2021 Application – How to Apply
Business10 hours ago
CBN COVID-19 Loan for Household/SMEs (CBN Loan Application portal 2021)
Nigeria News10 hours ago
How to Apply for Vice President N5,000 RRR Cash Transfer 2021 (Only for Nigerians)
Nigeria News10 hours ago
CBN Agricultural Loan 2021 Application – How to Apply
Nigeria News2 days ago
NYIF Disbursement Begins: How to Check Nigerian Youth Investment Fund Loan Status
Nigeria News3 days ago
NYIF: 10,000 Youths Shortlisted For Disbursement – View List
Grants3 days ago
United States: Apply for a small business grant of up to $25,000 before Dec. 1
Business12 hours ago
NAPE SoftLoan Application 2021 – Get Up to N500,000
Nigeria News5 days ago
Get a Convenient Loan of up to ₦700,00 Today