Abuja Clinics is a world class health facility dedicated to providing all your health needs, not only curative but also preventive. We boast of cutting edge equipment which aid in the diagnosis and treatment of medical and surgical conditions. We have highly trained and dedicated staff who provide excellent care. Our computerized systems ensure confidentiality and continuity. We aim to set a standard for medical care hence we continue updating and upgrading to ensure that you get the best.
- Open Heaven 17th June 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Prayer Works!)
- Apply For: Rise Up Youth Champions Initiative 2021 grants
- Katsina State College of Nursing and Midwifery (CONAMKAT) Community Nursing Programme Admission Form 2021
- Open Heaven 16th June 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (The Sin Of Covetousness)
- Federal University of Technology Minna (FUTMINNA) Pre-Degree/IJMB School Fees for 2021/2022 Academic Session
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accountant
Location: FCT Abuja
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Staff Accountant is responsible for performing general ledger account and bank statement reconciliation, preparing journal entries and financial statements, creating and maintaining periodic reporting, maintaining fixed asset system, assisting with annual budgeting, compiling grant applications and expenditures reporting, preparing statistical and financial reports for creditors and agencies, maintaining records retention, and assisting the Principal and Senior Accountant in preparation of miscellaneous confidential correspondence
Essential Duties And Responsibilities
- Demonstrates effective communication and problem-solving skills.
- Utilizes accounting system, billing system, spreadsheet, and presentation software.
- Perform various complex account analyses and reconciliation.
- Reconciles the general operating account and payroll bank statements and enters the cash journals into the General Ledger.
- Uses statistical, economic and financial principles and techniques to prepare reports including the state Annual Report of Clinics and federal Uniform Data System reports.
- Assists the Financial Analyst all grant application budgets for review by the Controller and Chief Financial Officer.
- Provides complex analysis and reasonableness tests to the budgeting process relating to Federal and State programs.
- Prepares various financial documents for compliance with regulations.
- Coordinates and maintains miscellaneous grant billings and reports; verifies all billings are complete and reconciled to the general ledger; and complies complex grant expense reports as required by the grantors.
- Monitors and submits for mailing all periodic financial documents required by interested creditor, grants and government agencies.
- Maintains records retention log to facilitate the orderly file system of permanent records for adherence to record retention policy.
- Assist with the month-end closing process, conducting research and making correction journal entries for account discrepancies, prepares closing journal entries, posts accrual entries, and prepares financial statements.
- Assists Chief Financial Officer in compilation of miscellaneous confidential reports for use in collective bargaining unit negotiations.
- Supports and backs up the Payroll Clerk during vacations and absences, maintaining strictest confidentiality.
- Maintains best fixed asset system, which includes preparation of journal entries, reconciliation of general ledger to fixed assets system, and preparation of depreciation schedules for budgeting purposes.
- Performs other duties as assigned
- First degree in Accounting, Accountancy or Banking and Finance is a must.
- Applicant must have at least 4 – 6years practicing experience as an Accountant in a similar industry.
- Applicant must be a Professional Member of ICAN or ACCA
- He/she must be able to use Msword, (Spreadsheet) Excel, Power Point and other Accounting Software at a professional level.
- Applicant must live in Abuja or be willing to relocate.
Application Closing Date
- University of Helsinki International Scholarship (Finland) 2021-2022
- Open Heaven 3rd August 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Perfect Obedience)
- Polaris Bank Recruitment 2021, Careers & Job Vacancies (Entry-level)
- Npower News: August and Npower Nexit package
- Open Heaven 2nd August 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Emmanuel 11)
Opportunities3 days ago
US Diversity Visa Lottery 2021 Application – How to Register
Religion4 days ago
Open Heaven 31st July 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (What Are Your Priorities)
Nigeria News4 days ago
Submission Of Unbanked Of AFJP Farmers Account Number Still Ongoing
Religion5 days ago
Open Heaven 30th July 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (The Marks Of The Lord Jesus)
Religion7 days ago
Open Heaven 28th July 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (The Blood Of Jesus)
Scholarship4 days ago
Orji Uzor Kalu Foundation Scholarship for Nigerians 2021
Nigeria News4 days ago
Apply for Fan Milk Plc Graduate Trainee Programme 2021
Religion6 days ago
Open Heaven 29th July 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (The Need For Bodily Exercise)