Use the Search Button below for more details.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Katsina State College of Nursing and Midwifery (CONAMKAT) 2021 Community Nursing Programme.
- Open Heaven 16th June 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (The Sin Of Covetousness)
- Federal University of Technology Minna (FUTMINNA) Pre-Degree/IJMB School Fees for 2021/2022 Academic Session
- Professional Tailor at Westingate Group – Apply Now
- 2021 Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) Examination Slip Re-Printing Procedure
- Yaba College of Technology (YABATECH) Graduates Certificates Collection Procedures
This is 2 years, 4 semesters Community Nursing programme, approved by the Nursing and Nursing Council of Nigeria (NMCN). It is designed to train students on practical community nursing skills and gives them the knowledge and clinical experience they need to become a Licensed Community Nurses (LCN) to provide nursing care to individuals whether sick or well and to assist them in activities that would promote health at the community level where they live and work.
The programme is run by Kasimu Kofar Bai School of Nursing Katsina and is meant to spearhead and implement nursing and health care services to the population at the grassroots, as first responders through home care (domiciliary nursing), provision of consumables, first aid care, primary case management, school health services and prompt referral to the appropriate level of care for further management.
CONAMKAT Community Nursing Programme Admission Eligibility
Applicants MUST be indigene of Katsina State.
Applicants MUST possess at least four (4) credits at not more than two (2) sittings including English Language, Biology and any two of Chemistry, Physics and Mathematics in WAEC, NECO and/or NABTEB.
- Applicants MUST be indigene of Katsina State.
- Applicants MUST possess at least four (4) credits at not more than two (2) sittings including English Language, Biology and any two of Chemistry, Physics and Mathematics in WAEC, NECO and/or NABTEB.
How to Apply for CONAMKAT Community Nursing Programme Admission Form
The sale of Online Application Forms for admission into the COMMUNITY NURSING programme at Kasimu Kofar Bai School of Nursing, Katsina will commence on Tuesday, 15th June 2021 and ends on Thursday 15th July 2021.
Cost of Form: Two Thousand, Five Hundred Naira ₦2,500 (excluding bank charges).
How to Apply:
- Visit the College’s website: https://conamkat.edu.ng/
- Click on “Apply Online”
- Click on “Application Instructions” to read and follow the instructions and application guidelines for the Online Application.
- Entrance Exam: Saturday, 24th July, 2021
- Release of Entrance Exam’s Result: Friday, 13th August 2021
- Interview: Wednesday, 18th August 2021
- Release of Admission List: Monday, 6th September 2021
- Registration: Monday 13th – Thursday, 30th September 2021
- Commencement of Lectures: Monday, 4th October, 2021
SUPPORT LINE: 09083024636, 07086711766, 07081704416, 07061098321
- Cheapest Online Ph.D. Computer Science Program 2021
- Nigerian Police Force, PSC, Set to Conclude 2020 Recruitment Exercise – See How to Check your Status
- Apply for Senior Product Manager at Renmoney
- How to Apply for Vice President N5,000 RRR Cash Transfer 2021 (Only for Nigerians)
- CBN Agricultural Loan 2021 Application – How to Apply
Business10 hours ago
CBN COVID-19 Loan for Household/SMEs (CBN Loan Application portal 2021)
Nigeria News10 hours ago
How to Apply for Vice President N5,000 RRR Cash Transfer 2021 (Only for Nigerians)
Nigeria News10 hours ago
CBN Agricultural Loan 2021 Application – How to Apply
Nigeria News2 days ago
NYIF Disbursement Begins: How to Check Nigerian Youth Investment Fund Loan Status
Nigeria News3 days ago
NYIF: 10,000 Youths Shortlisted For Disbursement – View List
Grants3 days ago
United States: Apply for a small business grant of up to $25,000 before Dec. 1
Business13 hours ago
NAPE SoftLoan Application 2021 – Get Up to N500,000
Nigeria News5 days ago
Get a Convenient Loan of up to ₦700,00 Today