Use the Search Button below for more details.
Chris Ejik Group of Companies is recruiting to fill the position of: Account Officer. The position is located in Lagos State. Interested candidates should possess a University Degree in Accounting or related field with at least 2 years work experience.
- Nigerian Students Get Above $28M In Scholarship And Others – US Mission Nigeria
- JAMB considers conduct of a 2nd UTME for 2021 candidates with registration issues
- Delta State Polytechnic Ozoro (DSPZ) Notice on Postponement of CBT Examination
- Open Heaven 11th June 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Let There Be Order)
- Recruitment Manager at Primera Africa Finance Group | Apply Now
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Account Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
- To assist in meeting all the financial needs of the company by monitoring and maintaining effective financial systems.
- To ensure that the financial policies/procedures of the company are implemented efficiently and in line with generally accepted accounting principles and practices, both nationally and globally; using the principles to analyze financial information and prepare financial reports.
- Post and process journal entries to ensure all business transactions are recorded
- Update accounts receivable and issue invoices
- Update accounts payable and perform reconciliations
- Assist in the processing of balance sheets, income statements and other financial statements according to legal and company accounting and financial guidelines
- Assist with reviewing of expenses, payroll records etc. as assigned
- Update financial data in databases to ensure that information will be accurate and immediately available when needed
- Prepare and submit weekly/monthly reports
- Assist senior accountants in the preparation of monthly/yearly closings
- Participate and provide inputs in the articulation and development of the Finance and Accounts departmental strategy.
- Ensure accurate and timely preparation of the assigned portions of the management accounts.
- Provide valid inputs to ensure the internal accounting policies and procedures remain relevant to the needs of the company.
- Attend to banking transactions and businesses e.g. depositing, withdrawals, foreign exchange transfers, etc.
- Participate and provide inputs in the preparation, approval and execution process of the annual budget and regular forecasts
- Improve the systems surrounding all aspects of the company’s budgets, forecasts and business planning.
- Participate effectively in the management of the fund disbursement process in line with approved plans.
Requirements and Experienc
- A University Degree in Accounting or related field.
- Minimum of two (2) years working experience
- Professional qualification such as: ACA, ACCA, etc is an added advantage.
- Basic knowledge in the following key areas:
- Excellent IT skills with high proficiency in the use of MS Excel and accounting packages like Sage, Tally, Peach Tree, e.t.c.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
Application Closing Date
25th June, 2021.
- National Steering Committee Adopts Work Plan on Alternate School Programme
- eNaira App Download for Android – How to Register Account on eNaira Wallet
- Open Heaven 27th October 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Ungodly Sorrow Leads To Damnation)
- Apply for National Housing Fund Scheme 2021 – Own a House at your desired location
- How to Send/Transfer Money Abroad with eNaira Mobile App
Business4 days ago
eNaira Merchant in Nigeria – Steps to Apply and Start making money
Jobs2 days ago
Apply for Loan Officer at Baobab Microfinance Bank
Review3 days ago
eNaira Wallet App Download (APK and iOS Version)
Grants6 days ago
Oyo releases take-off grant for LAUTECH college of agriculture
Grants6 days ago
CBN Introduces ₦500 Million Grant For Graduates, Undergraduates – Apply
Sport7 days ago
What is SPBO Livescore? All you need to know in 2021
Education7 days ago
Nigerian Prisons Service Recruitment Portal 2021 www.prisons.gov.ng Latest Update
Cryptocurrency2 days ago
eNaira 2021 Guidelines – How to Mint and Become a Holder today