Chris Ejik Group of Companies is recruiting to fill the position of: Account Officer. The position is located in Lagos State. Interested candidates should possess a University Degree in Accounting or related field with at least 2 years work experience.
- Nigerian Students Get Above $28M In Scholarship And Others – US Mission Nigeria
- JAMB considers conduct of a 2nd UTME for 2021 candidates with registration issues
- Delta State Polytechnic Ozoro (DSPZ) Notice on Postponement of CBT Examination
- Open Heaven 11th June 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Let There Be Order)
- Recruitment Manager at Primera Africa Finance Group | Apply Now
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Account Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
- To assist in meeting all the financial needs of the company by monitoring and maintaining effective financial systems.
- To ensure that the financial policies/procedures of the company are implemented efficiently and in line with generally accepted accounting principles and practices, both nationally and globally; using the principles to analyze financial information and prepare financial reports.
- Post and process journal entries to ensure all business transactions are recorded
- Update accounts receivable and issue invoices
- Update accounts payable and perform reconciliations
- Assist in the processing of balance sheets, income statements and other financial statements according to legal and company accounting and financial guidelines
- Assist with reviewing of expenses, payroll records etc. as assigned
- Update financial data in databases to ensure that information will be accurate and immediately available when needed
- Prepare and submit weekly/monthly reports
- Assist senior accountants in the preparation of monthly/yearly closings
- Participate and provide inputs in the articulation and development of the Finance and Accounts departmental strategy.
- Ensure accurate and timely preparation of the assigned portions of the management accounts.
- Provide valid inputs to ensure the internal accounting policies and procedures remain relevant to the needs of the company.
- Attend to banking transactions and businesses e.g. depositing, withdrawals, foreign exchange transfers, etc.
- Participate and provide inputs in the preparation, approval and execution process of the annual budget and regular forecasts
- Improve the systems surrounding all aspects of the company’s budgets, forecasts and business planning.
- Participate effectively in the management of the fund disbursement process in line with approved plans.
Requirements and Experienc
- A University Degree in Accounting or related field.
- Minimum of two (2) years working experience
- Professional qualification such as: ACA, ACCA, etc is an added advantage.
- Basic knowledge in the following key areas:
- Excellent IT skills with high proficiency in the use of MS Excel and accounting packages like Sage, Tally, Peach Tree, e.t.c.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
Application Closing Date
25th June, 2021.
- Kano State Polytechnic (KANOPOLY) Announces Resumption Date Following Suspension of ASUP strike
- Osun State Polytechnic (OSPOLY) Iree School Fees Payment Deadline for ND I HND 1, HND II and NCE Students
- Open Heaven 12th June 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Be A Good Under-Shepherd)
- Apply for Assistant Teachers at a Top School
- Apply for Intensive Care Nurse at Kaduna State Ministry of Health
Npower4 days ago
Document For Physical Verification of Pre Selected N-power Candidate.
Nigeria News5 days ago
Apply for Bank of Agriculture loan | Application Requirements and Procedure
Religion6 days ago
Open Heaven 6th June 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Identify Your Enemies 1)
Npower5 days ago
Npower Batch C, Stream 1 Physical Verification/Deployment to Commence…
Religion5 days ago
Open Heaven 7th June 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Identify Your Enemies 11)
Scholarship5 days ago
Moroccan Scholarships 2021 for African Youth to Study at the EuroMed University of Fes
Religion5 days ago
Open Heaven 8th June 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Prayers For Elders)
Religion2 days ago
Open Heaven 10th June 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Blessed Fruitfulness)