Apply for AfDB’s Fashionomics Africa incubator for a chance to win $10,000
The Fashionomics Africa Online Incubator and Accelerator Programmes’ second edition is now accepting applications following the previous edition’s success.
Apply for the program before the 22nd of February, 2023 at https://fashionomicsafrica.org/iap-call-for
The accelerator programme is meant to give participants the tools, training, and resources they need to expand their businesses in the fashion industry.
- UTME: JAMB Cancels Registrations of 817 Candidates – Check if you are among
- Senator Adeola Empowers 5,500 Traders in Ogun West
- Nigeria Immigration Shortlist 2023 for Computer-Based Test – Getting Ready
- INEC Released Date for Training Election Officials
- UK Teachers Recruitment 2023 for Nigerians – How to Apply
This programme hosted by African Development Bank has the goal of recognizing African fashion firms that will change the way we create, use, and recycle clothing, as well as promote more environmentally friendly consumer behaviour.
Who can apply: The accelerator programme is for the following category of entrepreneurs-
- Fashion entrepreneurs working in Africa’s textile, apparel, and accessory industries who are at least 18 years old (proof of age will be required).
- To be eligible, participants must adopt environmentally friendly and sustainable practices.
- Applicants must have an African passport, reside in an African country, and have an identification card such as a passport, national ID card, or voter’s card issued in an African country.
- Priority will be given to youth (18-35 years old) and women-led fashion businesses. Participants must have started a fashion company and work in the clothes, jewellery, or accessories (textile, apparel, etc.) industries.
- Applications from recently established companies are encouraged.
- A business registration certificate will be required.
Benefits for the winner: The winner will receive A cash prize of USD 10,000 for the most innovative and sustainable brand.
- A Fashionomics Africa certificate.
- Access to a network of media insiders and industry experts.
- The opportunity to participate in online events and share insights on important sustainability challenges facing the industry.
- Publication of the winner’s story on the African Development Bank website and Fashionomics Africa platform.
- The opportunity to take part in a Fashionomics Africa webinar as a guest.
The finalists will also have the opportunity to receive:
- A promotion package to advertise the brand on Fashionomics Africa’s social media account for a month;
- A Fashionomics Africa certificate;
- A branding kit (new logo, colour palette, recommended fonts, letterhead, business card, email signature).
The winner and finalists will also benefit from networking, mentoring and capacity-building opportunities offered by the competition partners.
About Fashionomics Africa: The African Development Bank’s Online Fashionomics Africa program intends to boost Africa’s involvement in the global textile and fashion sector value chain.
The program is in collaboration with UNEP, Parsons School of Design, BPCM, a communications and strategy consulting firm, the Ellen MacArthur Foundation, and the Centre for Sustainable Fashion.
How to apply: Apply for the program before the 22nd of February, 2023 here.
Leave a Reply
Leave a Reply
Nigeria News2 days ago
2023 JAMB Examination Slip Re-Printing Procedure
Education21 hours ago
How to Print the 2023 JAMB Mock Examination Slip
Education4 days ago
WAEC EduStat: Login, Registration & Review
Nigeria News3 days ago
Madass Careers Without A Degree In 2023
Technology7 days ago
Choosing the right Hosting service is key to the success of your website
Education3 days ago
NDA Exam Selection Date and Venue Announced
Bluestone Education and Migration.
Friday, 10 February 2023, 4:45 at 4:45 am
Bluestone Education and Migration is an excellent choice for Migration Services in Melbourne. Contact our Top Migration Agents in Melbourne today. Do you need expert advice and assistance from top migration agents in Melbourne? Bluestone Education and Migration was founded and incorporated with the intention of providing reliable education and migration services to both the local and international communities. Bluestone Education and Migration was incorporated with the intention of providing excellent and reliable consulting services to both the local and international communities in migration and educational matters. A fast and rapidly growing practice, Bluestone has built close working relationship with education intuitions, colleges, universities and have a dedicate team of migration agents that provide assistance on all visa and migration related matters to our clients. With emphasis on client’s satisfaction, we strive to offer a smooth and agile service based on the background and objectives of each individual case. Our highly skilled staffs are always there for our clients and ensure that each client is kept up to date with their application.