Imperial Law Office is a firm of professionals with varied industry experience, know-how and best practice exposure, ever ready to assist its clients in achieving their business objectives.
Job Type: Full Time
Experience: 7 years
Job Field: Law / Legal
As Senior Associate, you will work closely with the Partner and coordinate and drive the Team whilst maintaining existing business portfolio of the Firm. You will also be responsible for developing business opportunities for the firm, securing briefs for the Firm and providing information on current business trends as well as churning out articles on contemporary and business related issues in Nigeria and globally. Part of your remit will include interfacing with clients of the Firm under the leadership and direction of the Partner.
Develop products and generate transactions amongst prospective target clients.
Negotiate contracts, ensure financial success and monitor quality of service delivery on all client transactions.
Provide quarterly reports/updates on successful business venture and revenue to the Management Team when required.
Provide leadership and champion all publications and newsletters for the Firm.
Maintain continuous engagement with key executive stakeholders within the, finance, oil and gas, power and energy client organizations
Coordinate and actively participate in all business development efforts and initiatives towards growth.
Do all such things as may be ancillary to the responsibilities listed or which may be reasonably required of your office towards the overall growth of the Firm.
Work in concert with the Partner to achieve objectives and deliverable.
- Must have the ability to work under pressure and the required discipline to meet deadlines.
- Must have the ability to undertake in-depth legal research with a knack for writing; must have sound analytical and verbal communication skills.
- Must show instances of taking leadership and the ability to work with other people.
- Must have excellent people skills with a penchant for business development.
- In depth industry knowledge and value add in Finance, oil and gas, Real Estate and general regulatory compliance.
Minimum Requirements/ Qualification.
- With at least 7 years requisite experience post call to bar.
- LL.M will be an added advantage.
- Capable of demonstrating achievements of key CCG/CST transactions within the Finance, Oil and Gas and Real Estate sectors.
Method of Application
Applicants should send CVs to email@example.com
- Movies3 days ago
Netnaija Movies – Watch and Download 2024 Movies Online
- Technology3 days ago
Get 900MB FREE on MTN (Please Follow Instructions Carefully)
- Entertainment5 days ago
Netnaija Movies 2024: Download Movies, Series and more
- Education3 days ago
BECE Posting 2024 (How to Check Junior WAEC Posting)
- Sport3 days ago
Streameast Live: Today Games in 2024 (UFC 278 Stream East)
- Recruitment5 days ago
Link to Check Nigeria Police Shortlist for SSCE Holders (General Duty)
- Grants5 days ago
Who is eligible for the FG N25,000 Monthly Cash Transfer and how to get it?
- Nigeria News3 days ago
List of 50 Online Lucrative Business Ideas for 2024