Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Professional Diploma in Building Technology and Urban and Regional Planning programmes of the Polytechnic for the 2019/2020 Academic session.
Auchi Polytechnic Professional Diploma Admission Requirements.
PROFESSIONAL DIPLOMA IN BUILDING TECHNOLOGY
- Candidates must possess a Minimum of a lower credit pass in the Higher National Diploma (HND) in Building Technology obtained from an institution whose programme has earned NBTE accreditation or any equivalent qualification.
- Satisfactory completion of NYSC or Evidence of Exemption from the programme.
- The duration of full-time course is Eighteen (18) calendar months, i.e., at least three (3) Semesters.
PROFESSIONAL DIPLOMA IN URBAN AND REGIONAL PLANNING
Candidates must possess the Higher National Diploma (HND) and the National Diploma (ND) in Urban and Regional Planning of the Polytechnic or an equivalent qualification from other similar Institutions whose programmes have earned NBTE Accreditation. In addition, Graduates of Geography and Regional Planning with a minimum of Second Class Lower Division Pass are eligible to apply.
Read Also: Apply For Federal College of Veterinary and Medical Laboratory Technology (FCVMLT) for 2019/2020 Session
How to Apply for Auchi Polytechnic Professional Diploma Admission.
Application forms will be completed online via the Polytechnic website:
- Visit the following web page www.auchipoly.edu.ng (All applicants are required to pay a non-refundable application and screening fee of Fifteen Thousand (₦15,000.00) Naira only payable through the following Banks nationwide in favour of Auchi Polytechnic Treasury Single Account (TSA) No.1000075, using Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) generated from the Polytechnic Website.
- Eco Bank of Nigeria PLC
- Skye Bank
- United Bank for Africa (UBA) PLC
Read and follow the steps below carefully.
- Open your web browser and type in Auchi Polytechnic URL: auchipoly.edu.ng to display the Auchi Polytechnic web page. Select the desired portal (morning).
- Click on the Apply for 2019/2020 Auchi Polytechnic ND, HND OR PROFESSIONAL DIPLOMA as it applies to you.
- The application form request will display.
- Carefully complete the application form. Ensure that you provide all required information correctly.
- NOTE: provide a username, (Preferably your phone number) and a Write your username and password in a safe place because you will need them for subsequent logins. Then click Generate Remita Retrieval Reference.
- Take the generated REMITA RETRIEVAL REFERENCE (RRR) to the designated bank and request that your payment be processed on the REMITA platform. You can also make payments on any REMITA approved payment channels. Allow a couple of hours for your payment to be processed before returning to the portal to continue with your application. Login with your username and password.
- Click on Continue With My Application Form.
- Complete the application form carefully. Ensure that you provide required information correctly as false information may disqualify your application. Upload your passport photograph as well as the required scanned copies of your credentials.
- Print a copy of the Acknowledgement slip and two copies of the application form.
- Print a copy of application summary sheet.
- Enclose two (2) sets of photocopies of your credentials; e-receipt of remita payment, birth certificate and two (2) recent passport-sized photographs to the forms in an envelope. Then bring the envelope with you to the Polytechnic on the yet to be announced date for a physical screening exercise.
Any payment procedure generated and processed on any other platform for the purpose of admission is invalid. All payment procedures must originate from the www.auchipoly.edu.ng website. The Portal is already integrated with the Remita payment platform.
- Federal Teachers Scheme (FTS) Starts Shortlisting of Candidate for Test (PDF)
- Breaking: INEC Recruitment 2020: See Available Position to Apply
- Abia State Gives New Date for School Resumption
- Get 5GB Glo Free Data And 700% Airtime Bonus On Glo Berekete
- How to Pay Federal Government Bills Using Remita Platform
Nigeria News5 days ago
Lagos State Gives New Date for School Resumption
Business5 days ago
www.survivalfundapplication.com – Apply for FG Survival Fund, Each Applicant to Get Upto N50,000 Relief
Business5 days ago
Survival Fund N75bn Disbursement begins Today by 10PM – See how to Apply (www.survivalfundapplication.com/)
Nigeria News2 days ago
Good News! FG to Employ 50% of NPOWER Beneficiaries to mark Independence Day Nigeria
Business1 day ago
How to Withdraw Money From the ATM without Using a Card
Nigeria News3 days ago
Npower Transition is not for all volunteers-Sadiya
Business5 days ago
Have you Applied for CBN Covid-19 Loan and not yet Approved (Here is what to do)
Technology1 day ago
AWOOF! Get 1GB on MTN (Check if you are Eligible)