Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for Admission into the Joint Universities Preliminary Examinations Board (JUPEB) Programme for the 2019/2020 academic session.
The programme leads to the award of JUPEB certificate that enables candidates to gain Direct Entry Admissions into their respective second year degree programmes in Augustine University, Ilara-Epe or other JUPEB affiliated Universities in Nigeria and abroad.
Eligible candidates must possess a minimum of five (5) Ordinary Level Credits passes in SSCE/GCE or NECO (inclusive of English Language) in subjects relevant to the candidates’ course of study in the University at not more than two sittings.
The duration of the programme is one academic session of two semesters starting from September 2019.
How to Apply for Augustine University JUPEB Admission Form.
Pay the application fee of Ten Thousand Five Hundred Naira (N10, 500. 00) through e-transact or Unified Payment platform at any Nigerian bank or make payment through the website.
Visit the link http://augustineuniversity.edu.ng/jupeb/
Complete New Application form to generate Application ID.
Continue to make payment.
Click on and fill Joint Universities Preliminary Examination Board Programme form
Complete the form and upload your passport- size photograph (colour with white background.)
The passport-size photograph must be recent and the size should not be more than 100KB
Complete the form and click on submit
Print out your acknowledgement slip.
- All candidates are required to register for admission in 2020 by Direct Entry into Nigerian Universities through JAMB during the programme.
- All candidates are required to use valid email addresses and personal telephone numbers.
- The forms must be filled and submitted online either immediately or within two weeks of accessing the website.
- Applicants are to note that the screening exercise for the 2019/2020 academic session will hold in the second & third week of August, 2019.
- Candidates are advised to follow the application instructions very carefully and ensure that they select the correct subject combinations.
Nigeria News3 days ago
Funding for Continued Payments of Stipend for Batch A&B on Course
Recruitment1 day ago
Lagos State Begins Massive Recruitment 2020 – See Application
Sport3 days ago
Breaking: Diego Maradona Dies at 60 Following heart attack – Photos
Business3 days ago
MSME Grant Survival Fund Category 2020 Begins – See Application Process
Recruitment2 days ago
Kuwait Army Recruitment 2020, Application Procedure and Requirements
Business3 days ago
Just IN: CBN Announces Approved Lending Rate
Education5 days ago
NECO NCEE: Common Entrance Result Checker 2020/2021 (Photo)
Tech5 days ago
The NMDC Innovation and Incubation Centre (NICE) Support 2020/2021 for Indian Deep Tech Ideas