Supra Investments Limited is an indigenous Holding Company having interests in many business activities which cut across various sectors of Nigeria economy.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
- University of Calabar (UNICAL) Announces the 34th Convocation Ceremony
- COVID-19 Loan: NIRSAL Speaks Concerning Application
- Apply for Managing Director – Expatriate at Proten International – Nigeria
- Apply For Texas Rent relief Fund Program 2021
- Open Heaven 17th March 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Tomorrow May Be Too Late)
Job Title: Civil Engineer (Site Agent)
Employment Type: Full-time
Other Requirements and Responsibilities
- Should have a strong technical background with well-developed negotiating skills
- Should be able to combine entrepreneurial spirit with integrity, determination, and a commitment to excellence and have the ability to drive our business forward.
- Assist with contract document preparation including plans, specifications, and estimates
- Attend planning and site meetings when special construction material related matters are discussed;
- Visit sites on a regular basis
- Go out to site to interpret design drawings to workers;
- Write reports and provide feedback to Project site engineer
- Resolving problems – especially with unusual concrete and aggregate discrepancies, and special concrete mix designs;
- Bachelor’s degree/HND in Civil Engineering
- 7-10 years practical experience in road and infrastructure related
- Must have COREN Registration
- Application of Microsoft project to produce programme of work
- Ability to produce method statement/work methodology without supervision.
- Candidate should be able to handle the full range of activities associated with bidding/tendering processes
- Ability to work under pressure with less supervision
- Must be an excellent team player
- Willingness to learn
- Must be practically oriented and with hands-on approach and commitment to work,
- Should be able to use software analysis (AUTOCAD, Civil 3d, etc) for design of roads and drainage structures
- Must have intense knowledge of surveying
Deadline: 19th March, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should email their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as subject of the e-mail e.g. “Civil Engineer”