A multi-specialist Private Teaching Hospital is recruiting to fill the position of: Consultant Radiation Oncologist. The position is located in Lagos State. Interested candidates should be a fellow of either WACS or NPMCN or equivalent in Radiation Oncology with a minimum of 2 years work experience.
- Open Heaven 3rd March 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (God’s Partner)
- Best 5G Phones in 2021 – Specs, Price, and Best Deals
- University of Abuja (UNIABUJA) Admission List for 2020/2021 Academic Session
- Apply for Network Operations Manager at Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC)
- Just In – Apply for Senior Operations Officer at the International Federation of Red Cross and Red Crescent Societies (IFRC)
A multi-specialist Private Teaching Hospital located in Lagos State invites applications from suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Consultant Radiation Oncologist
- Candidates should be a fellow of either WACS or NPMCN or its equivalent in Radiation Oncology.
- Candidates should have at least 2 years post Fellowship experience.
Application Closing Date
17th March, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and detailed CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.