Use the Search Button below for more details.
Facebook – Founded in 2004, Facebook’s mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Over 2 billion people use Facebook, Instagram, WhatsApp, or Messenger every month to stay connected with friends and family, to discover what’s going on in the world, and to share and express what matters to them.
- Open Heaven 25th March 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Signs Of Backsliding IV.)
- JAMB begins sales of UTME 2021 forms on April 8th, Exam begins June 5th
- How to Check Your Npower Batch C Deployment Status On NASIMS Portal
- Open Heaven 24th March 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Signs Of Backsliding III.)
- Apply for Teacher at Cend Studios Limited
Facebook is defined by our unique culture – one that rewards impact. We encourage people to be bold and solve the problems they care most about. We work in small teams and move fast to develop new products, constantly iterating. The phrase “this journey is 1% finished” reminds us that we’ve only begun to fulfill our mission.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: UX Researcher
Location: Nigeria – Lagos
- The New Product Experimentation (NPE) team builds standalone apps and experiences that explore user behaviors and needs that are mission aligned but not covered by Facebook’s existing product portfolio. Our goal is to innovate from within Facebook by testing and iterating on a diverse set of products, each with their own hypotheses, people problems and target audiences, that can eventually mature into meaningful new opportunities for Facebook. One area we are focusing is building impactful zero to one products that solves important people problems in Nigeria (as well as adjacent markets). This position will be based in Lagos, Nigeria.
- As a researcher supporting NPE’s Nigeria products, you’ll have the opportunity to partner closely with our tightly integrated teams that have significant freedom to operate with the time, people and space necessary to conceive, build and launch entirely novel standalone apps and/or experiences in Nigeria. Research is paramount to the NPE’s success; and formative research is crucial for identifying the right latent needs to tackle, and evaluative research is needed to identify opportunities to improve and prepare our products for the market.
- For this role, we are looking for experienced researchers with a mixed methods background, including both qualitative and some quantitative methods, integrating diverse sources of insights together. The right candidate will have a proven track record of impactful and creative research using both qualitative and quantitative methods, excellent communication and collaboration abilities, passion for solving important problems for underserved populations, and comfort operating in a flat and fast-moving organization.
- Master’s degree in Human Behavior related fields including HCI, Psychology, Social Science, Anthropology
- 2+ years experience in applied product research
- Experience executing hands-on primary research
- Experience with different research methods, leading with qualitative methods (IDIs, focus groups, ethnography, co-creation) as well as survey design and response effects
- Experience asking, prioritizing and successfully answering key questions for the business to drive product decisions.
- 5+ years experience in applied product research
- Experience using SQL / Hive, Python and / or R
- Experience with applied statistics
- Experience as a researcher supporting early stage, zero to one products
- Experience working on commerce, social or education products
- Expertise on Nigerian market
- Ability to speak 1 or more local languages in Nigeria
- Willingness to travel domestically and internationally (~25%).
UX Researcher Responsibilities
- Work closely with NPE’s Nigeria product teams to identify and prioritize research topics
- Design primary research that address both user behaviors and attitudes
- Generate insights that both fuel ideation and evaluate the user experience
- Deliver actionable insights and illustrate suggestions in compelling and creative ways
- Conduct research using a variety of methods based on the research questions, and interpret analysis through the lens of UX, HCI, and social science
- Effectively manage and prioritize research plans through ambiguous and fast-changing environments
- Collaborate closely with other researchers.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Understanding Crypto Exchanges And Their Features
- Everything You Need To Know About Cloud Mining
- Nigerian Civil Defence (NSCDC) Final Shortlist Now Released – Check here
- Julius Berger Nigeria Plc Recruitment For Head Of Insurance – Apply Now
- Low turnout from South-East, Lagos as 81,005 apply for police Job Nationwide
Recruitment5 days ago
2022 Nigerian Police Recruitment: Online Registration Extended by ten days – Apply Now
Scholarship6 days ago
Apply Now for Radboud Scholarship 2022 for International Students
Nigeria News5 days ago
Apply Now for GAMA Scholarship Application 2022
Business6 days ago
SLTF 2022 Application | www.sltf.gov.gh Application Form
Recruitment5 days ago
Julius Berger Nigeria Plc Recruitment For Head Of Insurance – Apply Now
Nigeria News4 days ago
Nigerian Civil Defence (NSCDC) Final Shortlist Now Released – Check here
Cryptocurrency1 day ago
Everything You Need To Know About Cloud Mining
Nigeria News5 days ago
Low turnout from South-East, Lagos as 81,005 apply for police Job Nationwide