JAMB has just announced that registration for the 2021 UTME, and sale of forms, begins on 8th April, 2021. The board also announced that the 2021 UTME exam begins 5th June, 2021.
TRENDING NOW on searchngr.com
- How to Check Your Npower Batch C Deployment Status On NASIMS Portal
- Open Heaven 24th March 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Signs Of Backsliding III.)
- Apply for Teacher at Cend Studios Limited
- Apply for Digital Marketer at Cend Studios Limited
- Apply for Video Editor at Cend Studios Limited
Please note that there will be no extension of time for the sale of the UTME/DE application documents, as registration closes 15th May, 2021. .
In line with the released timetable for the 2021 UTME, JAMB confirmed that the 2021 UTME main exam will begin on 5th June, 2021 and it will run until 19th June, 2021. For the successful conduct of both registration and exam, JAMB had earlier released the Official list of approved JAMB CBT centres for 2021 UTME/DE registration. There are over 700 CBT centres for you to choose from. You are hereby advised to select a centre that will be convenient for you through out the entire process.
Cost: The cost of registration remains N3,500 and an additional N500 for the mandatory purchase of reading texts for the candidates will also apply. The actual text to be used for the 2021 UTME will be announced when registration begins on 8th April.
Mock Exam: The Mock examination will be held on Friday, 30th April for those who indicate interest and are registered before 24th April.
NIN: Before you begin your application for the 2021 UTME, you will be required to supply your National Identification Number (NIN). This means getting your NIN is mandatory if you intend to write the 2021 UTME. If you’re yet to get your NIN, please follow this link to the: NIN Application Guidelines
What to do next: Full information regarding how to actually fill the 2021 JAMB registration forms will be provided to you immediately the 2021 UTME registration begins on 8th April, 2021.
- Open Heaven 20th April 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Blessing From Above)
- NMFB Begins Approval of Loans to 2021 Applicants | Here is How to Check
- Open Heaven 19th April 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (The Children’s Meat)
- Open Heaven 18th April 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Divine Contact)
- Open Heaven 17th April 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Substituted)
Recruitment6 days ago
How to Check your Name for N-Power Deployment 2021 | Process to Follow for Successful Applicant
Recruitment7 days ago
Nigerian Custom Service Shortlist Names 2021/2022
business7 days ago
How to Apply for WEMA Bank Overseas Study advisory and Loan
Religion5 days ago
Open Heaven 15th April 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Divine Favour: What It Does)
Education5 days ago
University of Calabar (UNICAL) have allegedly asked Final Year Students to go back to 200-level
Grants4 days ago
Are you a young Nigerian who wants to access up to 5 million Grant to finance your small business?
Religion6 days ago
Open Heaven 14th April 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (In His Presence)
Religion4 days ago
Open Heaven 16th April 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Divine Intervention)