Use the Search Button below for more details.
JAMB has just announced that registration for the 2021 UTME, and sale of forms, begins on 8th April, 2021. The board also announced that the 2021 UTME exam begins 5th June, 2021.
TRENDING NOW on searchngr.com
- How to Check Your Npower Batch C Deployment Status On NASIMS Portal
- Open Heaven 24th March 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Signs Of Backsliding III.)
- Apply for Teacher at Cend Studios Limited
- Apply for Digital Marketer at Cend Studios Limited
- Apply for Video Editor at Cend Studios Limited
Please note that there will be no extension of time for the sale of the UTME/DE application documents, as registration closes 15th May, 2021. .
In line with the released timetable for the 2021 UTME, JAMB confirmed that the 2021 UTME main exam will begin on 5th June, 2021 and it will run until 19th June, 2021. For the successful conduct of both registration and exam, JAMB had earlier released the Official list of approved JAMB CBT centres for 2021 UTME/DE registration. There are over 700 CBT centres for you to choose from. You are hereby advised to select a centre that will be convenient for you through out the entire process.
Cost: The cost of registration remains N3,500 and an additional N500 for the mandatory purchase of reading texts for the candidates will also apply. The actual text to be used for the 2021 UTME will be announced when registration begins on 8th April.
Mock Exam: The Mock examination will be held on Friday, 30th April for those who indicate interest and are registered before 24th April.
NIN: Before you begin your application for the 2021 UTME, you will be required to supply your National Identification Number (NIN). This means getting your NIN is mandatory if you intend to write the 2021 UTME. If you’re yet to get your NIN, please follow this link to the: NIN Application Guidelines
What to do next: Full information regarding how to actually fill the 2021 JAMB registration forms will be provided to you immediately the 2021 UTME registration begins on 8th April, 2021.
- Cheapest Online Ph.D. Computer Science Program 2021
- Nigerian Police Force, PSC, Set to Conclude 2020 Recruitment Exercise – See How to Check your Status
- Apply for Senior Product Manager at Renmoney
- How to Apply for Vice President N5,000 RRR Cash Transfer 2021 (Only for Nigerians)
- CBN Agricultural Loan 2021 Application – How to Apply
Business9 hours ago
CBN COVID-19 Loan for Household/SMEs (CBN Loan Application portal 2021)
Nigeria News9 hours ago
How to Apply for Vice President N5,000 RRR Cash Transfer 2021 (Only for Nigerians)
Nigeria News9 hours ago
CBN Agricultural Loan 2021 Application – How to Apply
Nigeria News2 days ago
NYIF Disbursement Begins: How to Check Nigerian Youth Investment Fund Loan Status
Nigeria News3 days ago
NYIF: 10,000 Youths Shortlisted For Disbursement – View List
Grants3 days ago
United States: Apply for a small business grant of up to $25,000 before Dec. 1
Business12 hours ago
NAPE SoftLoan Application 2021 – Get Up to N500,000
Nigeria News4 days ago
Get a Convenient Loan of up to ₦700,00 Today