The Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) has revealed the best candidates in the 2020 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination ( UTME)
Two candidates from Anambra State outshone others with 365 and 363 scores, respectively.
They were followed by a candidate from Edo State with 359 while two candidates from Ekiti made the list on the fourth and fifth positions, scoring 358 and 356 respectively.
Another two candidates from Delta also scored 359 and 352 respectively.
Other states that appeared on the list are Ekiti, Ondo, Akwa Ibom, Kwara, Oyo, and Ogun states.
Out of the 13 listed candidates, two scored 359, two, 355, while four candidates scored 352.
Here are the names of the candidates and their scores as released:
1) Maduafokwa Egoagwuagwu Agnes -365
2) Nwobi Okwuchukwu David – 363
3) Ojuba Mezisashe Shalom – 359
3) Elikwu, Victor Chukwuemeka – 359
5) Adebola Oluwatobi Paul – 358
6) Gboyega Oluwatobiloba Enoch – 356
7) Ojo Samuel Oluwatobi – 355
7) Utulu, Jebose George – 355
9) Osom Akan Awesome – 353
10) Akakabota Fejiro Simeon – 352
- CBN COVID-19 Loan: Received Alert but not Credited? (Here is what you should do)
- CBN Covid19 Loan: If you received message that your loan is approved, Read this guide
- CBN Covid-19 Loan Repayment Important Information to Take Note Of (Don’t Say You don’t Know)
- Special Public Works Programme Recruitment 2020
- Fountain University Post UTME / DE Form Screening Application Update 2020/2021
Nigeria News5 days ago
Funding for Continued Payments of Stipend for Batch A&B on Course
Business6 hours ago
CBN COVID-19 Loan: Received Alert but not Credited? (Here is what you should do)
Recruitment3 days ago
Lagos State Begins Massive Recruitment 2020 – See Application
Business8 hours ago
CBN Covid-19 Loan Repayment Important Information to Take Note Of (Don’t Say You don’t Know)
Sport5 days ago
Breaking: Diego Maradona Dies at 60 Following heart attack – Photos
Business5 days ago
MSME Grant Survival Fund Category 2020 Begins – See Application Process
Business7 hours ago
CBN Covid19 Loan: If you received message that your loan is approved, Read this guide
Recruitment4 days ago
Kuwait Army Recruitment 2020, Application Procedure and Requirements