This is to inform the general public and intending candidates that registration for the West Africa Senior School Certificate Examination (WASSCE) for Private Candidates, 2023 – Second Series will start on July 10, 2023.
Thirty-Six (36) subjects will be available for the examination. Intending candidates are advised to visit the Council’s corporate website at www.waecnigeria.org to confirm available examination towns and subjects before obtaining the registration PIN.
- Apply for Federal Teachers Scheme (FTS) Recruitment 2023/2024 Application
- Kenyan Jobs: Apply as Global Sales Associate (Salary: $500 -1,000 USD)
- How to Start Life in Abuja – What you should know
- NYSC Accredited Cyber Cafe in Abuja 2023
- NYSC Batch ‘B’ Stream 1 Online Registration 2023 Begins
How to Register for the WAEC GCE Registration 2023 Second Series
Candidates who intend to register for the WAEC GCE 2023 Second Series should follow the instructions conveyed below:
Firstly, you must obtain a WAEC Registration PIN, candidates should log on to the official WAEC Registration Portal at www.waeconline.org.ng for registration. Kindly note that the registration procedure has been designed to accommodate biometric features that will be used for validation at the examination centres.
Candidates who wish to register for the examination after the close of the entries may be accommodated as “Walk-in-Candidates”, provided they register not less than 24hrs before the scheduled time of the paper(s) they intend to write. The “Walk-in-Candidates fee is Thirty-Five Thousand, Five Hundred Naira (35,500.00) only.
Candidates with special needs will also register online like other candidates but they must clearly state their impairments e.g. visual, low vision, spastic, speech, hard to hear etc.
Where to Register for the WAEC GCE Registration 2023 – Second Series
Candidates can visit any accredited banks, Cyber Cafes, WAEC offices and “WAEC REGISTRATION POINTS” nearest to them for PIN Purchase and registration.
Completion of Registration
Candidates must conclude registration within two weeks of first access to the website during the registration period. They should ensure that their names, gender, passport photographs, dates of birth and subjects are correct. They are also to print the Admission Notice, as evidence of successful registration, which will serve as identification during the examination. The Result Checker PIN will be on the Admission Notice.
- Candidates should view the information VCD before they register for the examination.
- Candidates should note that the registration fee is not refundable.
- Candidates should continue to check the website for the Examination Timetable.
- Entries must be uploaded with passport photographs captured with a digital camera. The specification of the digital camera should be Microsoft HD 3000. The passport photographs must be good quality BLACK & WHITE OR COLOUR (JPEG File, 275 by 314 pixels with 72dbi resolution) and with a CONTRASTING BACKGROUND.
- Candidates should study the Regulations and Syllabuses for the examination which they can download from WAEC official website using their WAEC GCE Registration 2023 PIN.
- Candidates must go to the examination halls in mufti and without arms. No professional uniform of any kind will be allowed in the examination halls.
- The entire results of candidates who sit for the examination in more than one centre will be cancelled.
- Smoking is not allowed in the examination hall.
- Any candidates that come into the examination hall with mobile phones or any other electronic gadget will have their entire result cancelled.
- Candidates must ensure that their entries are correctly completed before uploading, as the Council will not be held responsible for errors in candidates’ particulars. Request for amendments will NOT BE entertained on any information which a candidate voluntarily gives at the point of registration.
- Candidates must come into the examination hall with their original Admission Notice.
- Candidates must ensure they provide a valid email address and telephone number during the WAEC GCE Registration 2023.
- Candidates who engage in examination malpractice will not only have their results cancelled but may also be prosecuted.
- All candidates MUST be prepared to observe any other regulations.
Mode of Payment for the WAEC GCE Registration 2023 – Second Series
Candidates are expected to pay a non-refundable registration fee of Eighteen Thousand Naira (18,000) only, at any commercial bank nationwide or any of the WAEC Registration centres or accredited agents and obtain the registration PIN information VCD.
In addition, candidates will be required to pay a five hundred naira (N500.00) commission to the banks/accredited agents.
The WAEC GCE Registration 2023 second series is good for those who did not pass one or two subjects in the previous sitting. If you have any further enquiry about the WAEC GCE Registration second series please do well to leave a comment below or send us a mail via firstname.lastname@example.org and we would reply to you in a jiffy.
- US: Apply for SARE Grant programs 2023 to fund farmers, educators and researchers
- TheoBarth Global Foundation Grant 2023 Begins Disbursement update today
- How to apply for Joe Biden’s student loan relief 2023
- Nirsal Opens New Application Portal For Its AGSMEIS Loan 2023
- Okash Loan App Review – How to Download
- Grants3 days ago
TheoBarth Global Foundation Grant 2023 Begins Disbursement update today
- Business3 days ago
Nirsal Opens New Application Portal For Its AGSMEIS Loan 2023
- Business3 days ago
How to apply for Joe Biden’s student loan relief 2023
- Business3 days ago
Okash Loan App Review – How to Download
- Grants3 days ago
US: Apply for SARE Grant programs 2023 to fund farmers, educators and researchers
- Grants4 days ago
Top 10 Ongoing Grants in Nigeria to apply
- Nigeria News4 days ago
How To Apply for Renewed Hope Job Creation Programme (RHJCP)
- Education4 days ago
NDA Application Form 2024/2025 – 76th Regular Course Admission