FMYSD, Konga Youth Empowerment Programme have commenced, the programme is initiated by the Federal Government of Nigeria to help tackle youth unemployment in the country.
- Flour Mills Nigeria Plc Recruitment Portal 2021 | Apply Now
- Alexander Rutherford Scholarship 2022/2023 | Apply Now
- Open Heaven 2nd December 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (The Cure For Shame)
- Concordia University Montreal Acceptance rate for 2022
The Ministry of Youth and Sports Development (FMYSD) has released details of its partnership with Konga — Nigeria’s leading e-commerce platform, to empower the Youth and boost Micro Small and Medium Scale Enterprises (MSMEs) in the country.
In furtherance of the partnership, details of benefits to beneficiaries as released by the Ministry include:
1) Three months paid internship Work Experience Programme (WEP) in conjunction with the Federal Ministry of Youth and Sports Development (FMYSD)
2) Subsidized warehousing for youth SMEs
3) Benefit from Konga banking — get POS, pay instalmentally
4) Free sign up to be a Konga Logistics Company or Individual
5) Co-Working office spaces, available for free after minimum pallets have been met
6) Subsidized advertising of products internationally, amongst others.
How to apply
Prospective Youth/MSME applicants can apply via the website: https://youthandsports.ng/fmysd-konga-form/ and follow the application process to stand a chance of becoming a shortlisted beneficiary.