Use the Search Button below for more details.
FairMoney Nigeria is recruiting to fill the position of: Financial Accountant. The position is located in Lagos State. Interested candidates should possess a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or a Numerate discipline with 3 years work experience.
- University of Lagos (UNILAG) Direct Entry Screening Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
- NYSC decries inadequate funding of Skills Acquisition Programme
- JAMB Reveals Date to Announce 2021 UTME Sales of Form
- NYIF Confirmation Email Verification Link: How to Validate Your BVN On NYIF Portal
- How to Link Your NIN Number with your Sim online, You don’t need to visit any Office
FairMoney is building the leading mobile bank for emerging markets. We started with a digital microcredit application on Android, and currently roll out additional financial services (current account, savings, debit card) while expanding the product to Western Africa and South-East Asia.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Financial Accountant
Contract Type: Full-Time
- You will be working as our Financial Accountant in our Finance Division which is now composed of 4 people worldwide. You will be based in Lagos, Nigeria (currently our largest market) and working with our finance team based in Paris.
- The Finance department at FairMoney is a key component in this mission to provide banking services to all consumers across emerging markets. Finance drives the reporting, the strategic analysis and the financial operations to make FairMoney’s mission possible.
We are waiting for you to work on:
- Monthly postings, accurate calculation of monthly accruals/prepayments, including journal preparation;
- Preparation and review of the monthly Statement of Profit or Loss and Other Comprehensive Income (SOCI), the Statement of Financial Position(SOFP) and Statement of Cash Flow;
- Preparing and maintaining intercompany reconciliation including calculation of monthly intercompany transfer/transactions and any resulting FX gain/loss;
- Facilitating the year end process by providing assistance with the preparation of the final account and the consolidated account;
- Providing the necessary support for the statutory annual audit, regulatory audit and tax audits by making relevant schedules and source documents available on time;
- Ensuring that the PAYE, Pension, WHT and VAT are appropriately deducted and remitted;
- Maintain the fixed asset register and ensures that controls put in place to safeguard the company’s asset are complied with.
- Bachelors in accounting or numerate discipline degree;
- Candidates should possess 3 years work experience.
- A qualified accountant (ACCA/ICAN);
- Experience in the financial services sector, especially Fintech (with transaction volumes), would be an advantage;
- Good analytical skills, high level of accuracy and attention to detail;
- Have advanced Microsoft Excel Skills;
- Have proven experience within an accounting department;
- Be an effective team player with a positive attitude;
- A track record of constantly looking for ways to do things better;
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- National Steering Committee Adopts Work Plan on Alternate School Programme
- eNaira App Download for Android – How to Register Account on eNaira Wallet
- Open Heaven 27th October 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Ungodly Sorrow Leads To Damnation)
- Apply for National Housing Fund Scheme 2021 – Own a House at your desired location
- How to Send/Transfer Money Abroad with eNaira Mobile App
Business4 days ago
eNaira Merchant in Nigeria – Steps to Apply and Start making money
Jobs2 days ago
Apply for Loan Officer at Baobab Microfinance Bank
Review3 days ago
eNaira Wallet App Download (APK and iOS Version)
Grants6 days ago
Oyo releases take-off grant for LAUTECH college of agriculture
Grants6 days ago
CBN Introduces ₦500 Million Grant For Graduates, Undergraduates – Apply
Sport7 days ago
What is SPBO Livescore? All you need to know in 2021
Education7 days ago
Nigerian Prisons Service Recruitment Portal 2021 www.prisons.gov.ng Latest Update
Cryptocurrency2 days ago
eNaira 2021 Guidelines – How to Mint and Become a Holder today