The Hurford Youth Fellowship Program seeks to build leadership skills and harness the potential of young democracy activists from around the world.
- Through the Program, young activists spend three months at the World Movement’s Secretariat, during which they expand their global connections, share experiences with other activists from democracy movements around the world, and contribute to the development of the World Movement for Democracy and the World Youth Movement for Democracy.
- Hurford Youth Fellows engage in strategic meetings; conduct research; and organize and lead presentations, online discussions, and information-sharing sessions on key democracy issues.
- Upon the successful completion of each fellowship, the fellows serve as a regional/country focal point, working with the Hurford Youth Fellowship Alumni Network to remain involved and take the lead in World Youth Movement activities.
- Application is open to all Nationalities
- Applicants represent in the Hurford Youth Fellows Program must be no older than 30 years of age.
- They must demonstrate a strong interest in democratic activism and in the advancement of democracy in their respective communities as well as worldwide.
HOW TO APPLY
- Visit the following web page www.movedemocracy.org
- Click on create an account
- Fill in the detail on the portal
- Click on the Summit
DEADLINE: July 1, 2019
Npower 36 states And FCT Coordinators To Hold A World Press Conference Today
On today’s latest N-power news, the 36 states coordinators including FCT has organized a world press conference which is scheduled to hold today 21 st September 2020 at the the city of of llorin.
Many of our states coordinators are currently in llorin for today’s briefing. The following media outlet will cover the event:
- Channels television
- Sahara reporters
- The punch newspapers.
We will update you as the Npower volunteers continue to fight this struggle. Npower volunteers are not given up on their agitation for permanency from the federal Government led administration under President Muhammadu Buhari.
They are also planning to embark on nationwide protest after the press conference. We shall update you on all of these program as the event unfold.
Please let’s continue to pray for them and the success of today’s briefing.
University of Ibadan Resumption Date for 200, 300, 400 level students announced
The University of Ibadan (UI) line with the directive of the State Government for all tertiary institutions to resume academic activities after the lockdown due to the spread of the Corona Virus Disease (COVID-19), the College Management has directed that all 300 level and 400 level students are to resume on Monday 14th September 2020 for academic activities.
You are to take note of the following;
- 400 and 300 Level students are resuming on Monday 14th September 2020 for REVISION
- 200 Level students are resuming a week later for REVISION
- 400 and 300 Level students will commence the 2019/2020 academic session first-semester examination on Monday 21st September 2020
- 200 Level students will commence the 2019/2020 academic session first-semester examination on Friday 25th September 2020
- 100 Level students will be on the date of resumption at a later date.
- Students that are resuming are to maintain social distancing at all times
- All students are to appear with their individual face masks before admittance into the College premises
- Students are also advised to make use of Hand Sanitizers at each entry point in the College Premises.
- All Students must come with their identity cards and examination pass to the examination venues
Federal Teachers Scheme (FTS) Recruitment 2020 Application Form Commenced
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for recruitment into the Federal Teachers’ Scheme (FTS) for 2020/2021 service period. The Federal Teachers’ Scheme (FTS) is a two-year intervention programme established by the Federal Government in 2006 to assist States in addressing teacher shortage at the basic education level.
ELIGIBILITY FTS Recruitment 2020
Only candidates who fulfill the following conditions need to apply for FTS Recruitment 2020
- Must possess a Bachelor’s degree in Education or Bachelor degree with Postgraduate Diploma in Education (PGDE), of not lower than Second Class (Lower Division) and not earned earlier than 2014.
- Must have completed or been exempted from the NYSC Scheme.
- Nigeria Certificate in Education (NCE) with credit passes in Teaching Practice and the Teaching Subjects, and not earned earlier than 2014, with specialisation in any of the following subjects:
a. English Language
c. Integrated Science
d. Biology, Chemistry and Physics
e. Agricultural Science
f. Home Economics
g. Computer Science
h. Technical/Technology Education
i. Computer Science or Information Technology
j. Nigerian Languages
k. Physical and Health Education
iv) Not more than 35 years of age.
v) Not currently employed or enrolled under the NYSC, N-Power or any similar programme.
The service period is for two (2) years or as may be determined by the Universal Basic Education Commission.
The Federal Government shall pay each participant an allowance of N30,000.00 per month.
METHOD OF APPLICATION FOR FTS Recruitment 2020
Application Form shall be completed online. Interested candidates who fulfil the above-listed eligibility criteria should visit https://fts.admissions.clouds to complete and submit their application Forms online. Candidates will be required to upload their credentials (as listed on the site) together with their most recent passport photograph.
Federal Teachers Scheme Recruitment 2020 application portal shall be open for two (2) weeks, from 10th – 24th September 2020. There will be no extension.
All enquiries relating to the online application should be directed to: firstname.lastname@example.org and +2347036662931.
Shortlisted candidates will be required to sit for a Computer-Based Test as scheduled below:
Date: Saturday, 10th October, 2020
Venue: At designated CBT Centres in each State Capital (Information on this will be provided by the State Universal Basic Education Boards (SUBEBs) and UBEC Zonal and State Offices).
Time: 9.00 am
- Be like Edo people, say no Tinubu, APC – PDP tells Lagosians
- Juventus vs Sampdoria: What Pirlo said about Cristiano Ronaldo after Serie A 3-0 win
- JOHESU calls off nationwide warning strike
- Northern governors express shock on Emir of Zazzau’s demise
- Npower 36 states And FCT Coordinators To Hold A World Press Conference Today
Recruitment7 hours ago
Npower World Press Conference: Massive Protest in All states Underway
Business1 day ago
Online Wealth:5 Easy ways to Make lots of Money Online
Technology19 hours ago
Gboard New Redesign Look Spotted On Latest Beta Update and Here’s What is New
Technology23 hours ago
Deezer Premium v22.214.171.124 [Mod-Lite] Apk App Download 2020
Nigeria News10 hours ago
Nigerian media hope of democracy – Gov Sule
Nigeria News11 hours ago
Emir of Zazzau served his people with dedication – Buhari
Nigeria News11 hours ago
Revealed! How Obaseki floored Ize-Iyamu in Edo
Sport11 hours ago
Moses Simon opens goal account in French League