GTBank Quick credit enables salary earner or self-employed to access the cash they need instantly and pay back over a period between 6 – 12 months. GTbank Quick Credit gives you funds up to N5million with an interest rate of only 1.75% monthly.
- When is School Resuming in Nigeria 2020? Get the Latest Information
- Npower Batch C: List of Successful Applicants Undergoing Final Analysis
- CBN Covid-19 Loan Repayment Important Information to Take Note Of (Don’t Say You don’t Know)
- Have you Applied for CBN Covid-19 Loan and not yet Approved (Here is what to do)
- How to Withdraw Money From the ATM without Using a Card
You can request for GTbank Quick Credit instantly by dialling *737*51*51#. The feature is also available on all GTBank online and mobile banking platforms.
Applicants for GTB Quick Credit are required to operate a salary account with the bank, in addition
Also, applicants must be earning a minimum of N10,000 every month and must also be at least 18 years of age. You should also be less than 60 years at the loan maturity date.
Finally, applicants are expected not to have any other current or unpaid loan from other banks
The maximum loan amount of N5 million is available for salary earners and N1 million for non-salary earners, while the minimum loan amount is N10,000.
- Kano State Polytechnic (KANOPOLY) Announces Resumption Date Following Suspension of ASUP strike
- Osun State Polytechnic (OSPOLY) Iree School Fees Payment Deadline for ND I HND 1, HND II and NCE Students
- Open Heaven 12th June 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Be A Good Under-Shepherd)
- Apply for Assistant Teachers at a Top School
- Apply for Intensive Care Nurse at Kaduna State Ministry of Health
Npower4 days ago
Document For Physical Verification of Pre Selected N-power Candidate.
Nigeria News5 days ago
Apply for Bank of Agriculture loan | Application Requirements and Procedure
Religion7 days ago
Open Heaven 6th June 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Identify Your Enemies 1)
Npower5 days ago
Npower Batch C, Stream 1 Physical Verification/Deployment to Commence…
Scholarship5 days ago
Moroccan Scholarships 2021 for African Youth to Study at the EuroMed University of Fes
Religion6 days ago
Open Heaven 7th June 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Identify Your Enemies 11)
Religion5 days ago
Open Heaven 8th June 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Prayers For Elders)
Opportunities5 days ago
Apply For: Junior Achievement Nigeria Venture in Management Program (ViMP) 2021.