Dangote Group is one of Nigeria’s most diversified business conglomerates with a hard – earned reputation for excellent business practices and products’ quality with its operational headquarters in the bustling metropolis of Lagos, Nigeria in West Africa.
- Review Of Sadiya Umar Farouq Week In 14 Tweets – 29 March 2021
- Jobs: Chinmark Group Recruitment 2021 – How to Apply
- Apply for CBN Manara Loan 2021 – Application Portal (Non-Interest Loan)
- CBN Agricultural Loan 2021 Application – How to Apply
- Open Heaven 29th March 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Pray Without Ceasing.)
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: HEMM Technician
Reference No.: Mines-Obajana-004
Location: Obajana, Kogi
Employment Type: Full Time
- Responsible for ensuring that plant heavy equipment are in safe operating condition by conducting routine maintenance and scheduling needed repairs.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- To carry out all types of repairs (emergency/running) and daily/periodic preventive maintenance of various make & types of heavy duty equipment , utilities, plants/vehicles in accordance with manufacturer’s guidance/recommendation and safe operating procedures to ensure optimum utilization and availability.
- To ensure proper housekeeping during and after completion of jobs.
- To give adequate on- the- job training to junior technician/helpers in order to develop them professionally.
- To always ensure safety in using material handling equipment, tools etc
- Carry out performance appraisal and practical assessment of junior technicians/helpers/intending staff for promotion and employment respectively
- To use all the PPE as recommended by the Safety Policy of the company and report to the authorities concerned regarding the accidents and near miss incident.
- To suggest to the management methods of improvements of maintenance practices.
- To ensure consistent availability of HEMM for operation without interruption
- To diagnose the problem on diesel engine, hydraulic & transmission system and to initiate remedial actions appropriately.
- To assist the supervisor/engineer for the spare parts planning
- Proper handling of tools provided them and to ensure right usage. Also responsible for getting the right tools for jobs at hand.
- Should have a valid DRIVING LICENCE.
- Compliance with ISO regulations.
Education and Work Experience:
- Trade Test 1, 2 & 3 in Mechanical Fitting / Mechanical Equipment Maintenance.
- Minimum of eight (8) years plant operations related experience
Skills and Competencies
- Knowledge of repair and maintenance of plant heavy equipment.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Good teaming skills.
- Baseline problem analysis and solving skills.
- Creativity and an ability to think out of the box.
- Proficiency in the use of office productivity tools.
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Open Heaven 4th August 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Arise And Shine)
- University of Helsinki International Scholarship (Finland) 2021-2022
- Open Heaven 3rd August 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Perfect Obedience)
- Polaris Bank Recruitment 2021, Careers & Job Vacancies (Entry-level)
- Npower News: August and Npower Nexit package
Opportunities4 days ago
US Diversity Visa Lottery 2021 Application – How to Register
Religion5 days ago
Open Heaven 31st July 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (What Are Your Priorities)
Nigeria News5 days ago
Submission Of Unbanked Of AFJP Farmers Account Number Still Ongoing
Religion5 days ago
Open Heaven 30th July 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (The Marks Of The Lord Jesus)
Scholarship5 days ago
Orji Uzor Kalu Foundation Scholarship for Nigerians 2021
Nigeria News5 days ago
Apply for Fan Milk Plc Graduate Trainee Programme 2021
Religion7 days ago
Open Heaven 29th July 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (The Need For Bodily Exercise)
Education5 days ago
King David University of Medical Sciences (KDUMS) Pre-Degree Admission Form for 2021/2022 Academic Session