Norrenberger is a leading, independent financial services group with component companies licensed and regulated either by the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) or the Securities & Exchange Commission (SEC) to provide Investment Banking, Fund Management, Financial Advisory and Foreign Exchange services.
- University of Calabar (UNICAL) Announces the 34th Convocation Ceremony
- COVID-19 Loan: NIRSAL Speaks Concerning Application
- Apply for Managing Director – Expatriate at Proten International – Nigeria
- Apply For Texas Rent relief Fund Program 2021
- Open Heaven 17th March 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Tomorrow May Be Too Late)
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Internal Auditor
Employment Type: Full-time
- Implement best audit and business practices in line with Statements of Auditing Standards (SAS)
- Developand Implement Internal Audit plan
- Develop, Implement and maintain Internal audit policies and procedures in accordance with local and international best practices.
- Conduct Ad-hoc investigations into identified or reported risks
- Overall supervision of planned annual audit
- Identify and reduce all business and financial risks through effective monitoring of controls.
- First degree in Accounting or other related fields
- 5+ years experience in Internal Audit
- Strong interest in finance and audit
- Membership of professional bodies (ACCA, ICAN, etc)
Deadline: 21st March, 2021
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as subject of the email.