Apply For Lagos Business School (LBS) 2019
Lagos Business School offers a large open-enrolment seminars on essential issues in business for business leaders and managers. Customized in-company seminars are also arranged for companies who need to train large groups of staff in a particular area.
Executive education at LBS has a strong practical orientation, drawing from the experience of faculty and participants. The system of teaching privileges the case-study method and group-work approaches to learning.
The School offers several MBA programmes and also provides experienced professional managers with high-quality general management education relevant to the Nigerian business environment.
Lagos Business School Available Programs
Lagos Business School’s focus over the years has been to develop responsible leaders for Africa and the world. Our full-time MBA offers you the opportunity to gain managerial skills and competencies required to jump-start your career or start a business in an emerging economy.
Length: 18 Months
Start Date: September 2019
To successfully complete the full-time MBA programme, 15 months of in-class study and at least 72 credit hours of coursework is required. There are three semesters in all; two semesters in the first academic year, one semester in the final year. After 9 months of academic work, a 12-week project-based corporate internship is organized with different organizations within and outside Nigeria.
The last semester is an elective semester and students can choose to participate in an international student exchange programme with our partner schools abroad or offer electives locally. The full-time MBA programme runs from Mondays through Fridays and is difficult to combine it with a full-time job
Lagos Business School MBA equips students with a thorough knowledge of the main business disciplines, analytical competencies and problem-solving capabilities supplemented with strong industry engagement. The MBA also focuses on some salient skills including critical thinking, leadership, entrepreneurship, sustainability, and social innovation
Lagos Business School Requirements
- Five credit passes including English and Mathematics at the Ordinary Level for Anglophone applicants.
- A minimum of a second-class lower university degree from a recognized university
- A minimum of three year’s post-qualification work experience
- A competitive GMAT or GRE score.
- A demonstrated intellectual capacity, professionalism, maturity, and effective decision-making and problem-solving potentials assessed during an interview
Calendar for Lagos MBA Business Program
The program spans for 18 Months and has these academic sessions divided and carried out in certain months of the year.
The year 1 of the program: First Semester begins September 2019 – February 2020
Second Semester: begins February 2020 – June 2020
Internship July 2020 – September 2020
Year 2 of the program: First Semester begins October 2020 – December 2020
Second Semester: begins January 2021 – March 2021
Our internationally accredited MBA programme is geared towards developing relevant and competitive skills to jumpstart your career.
Our full-time MBA is the best programme to connect participants to their industry of choice through our alumni network and personalized attention from our career office.
Furthermore, the MBA programme offers international exposure opportunities with our students’ exchange programme in partnership with reputable business schools.
We use the case-study method to facilitate learning. Cases enable students to apply the concepts and skills that the course is designed to teach and integrate knowledge from other courses and even life experiences.
2. Agribusiness Management Programme
Length: 5 Months
Start Date: March 18, 2019 (Lagos) July 1, 2019 (Abuja)
Fee: N1,100,000 (Lagos), N1,200,000 (Abuja)
Theory and action learning (including experiential and practicals) are merged to provide a stimulating experience for participants on the AgMP. This intensive programme is for agribusiness managers and players in the agriculture value chain who seek practical skills and solutions to challenges in their organizations/businesses.
On this programme, participants will:
- Gain exposure to current global, regional and domestic trends and market realities to enhance strategic capabilities and planning.
- Understand the changing roles of policymakers and government agencies in shaping the value chain.
- Adopt an action learning approach, with an emphasis on skills development and application of learning to field-based projects in your organization.
- Use strategic planning tools and management strategies to utilize the growing opportunities for processed food.
- Understand the value chain linkages and players to inform the design of appropriate financial instruments.
Statutory Audience for this Program
The AgMP is for company executives and managers with decision-making power, professionals in charge of considerable portfolios and projects within organizations. This covers a range of stakeholders across the agricultural sector including:
- Development Organisations/NGO’s
- Producer/Farmer Organisations
- Agribusiness Corporations
- Policymakers/Government Agencies
- Value Chain Players
- Financial Institutions
- Just IN: FRSC to introduce digital driver’s licence
- NIN Enrolment of Diplomats Commences at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs
- Apply for International Innovation Award for Sustainable Food and Agriculture Application 2021
- How to Empower and Support Young Entrepreneurs Globally (Resources & Tips)
- Today’s Latest Npower News – 22nd January 2021
Technology1 day ago
How to Link Your NIN Number with your Sim online, You don’t need to visit any Office
Business2 days ago
CBN COVID 19 Loan for Household (CBN Loan Application portal 2021)
Business2 days ago
How to Apply for Vice President N5,000 RRR Cash Transfer 2021 (Only for Nigerians)
Nigeria News5 days ago
If you have not Undergone Training, NYIF YouTube Training Begins Second Phase, See Channel Link
Recruitment7 days ago
Massive Recruitment at NIRSAL National Microfinance Bank (NNMFB)-Apply Here
Recruitment5 days ago
NYIF Make up Training: If you don’t participate you will not be Shortlisted – See Link to Start
Education6 days ago
All List of Schools and their Resumption Dates for January, 2021
Recruitment5 days ago
NYIF Training 2021: NYIF Begins the Second Phase of Training for those who missed – See Training Link