The Edo State Internal Revenue Service (EIRS) invites applications for the position of: Public Relations Officer. Interested candidates should possess a Degree in Public Relations, Journalism, Communications or a related field with at least 10 years work experience.
- Apply for Chief Accountants at Sales Force Consulting
- How To Open XLSX File
- How To Transfer Airtime On Glo
- Open Heaven 5th March 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (The Prayer Of Agreement)
- Apply for Fitter / Dimensional Control at Sevan Construction Nigeria Limited
he Edo State Internal Revenue Service (EIRS) as part of its institutional reform to reposition the human and organizational capabilities of the EIRS seeks to engage talented graduates and experienced professionals to fill the critical vacant position below:
Job Title: Public Relations Officer – GL09
Job Code: PGRD74
- Develop, oversee and deliver PR strategies and campaigns, preparation of press releases and promotional materials and building positive relationships with stakeholders, media and the general public.
- A Degree in Public Relations, Journalism, Communications or a related field
- Candidates must possess not less than 10 years cognate experience managing media relations (online, broadcast and print)
- Must be proficient in MS Office and social media
- Candidates must possess the minimum academic and professional requirements for the role as stated above.
- Candidate must also be computer literate,with good interpersonal and leadership skills and be able to work effectively in teams.
- Candidate applying for this job must not have been more than 40 years of age by December 31, 2020.
Application Closing Date
26th March, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click Here to Start Application
- Make sure you fill in all your details correctly.
- Multiple applications will not be tolerated and will attract automatic disqualification.
- All fields marked with (*) on the application page are mandatory.
- N.B All file upload size must not exceed 100kb!
- Candidates may only apply for 1 position. Multiple applications will result in disqualification
- EIRS does not require candidates to make any payments to any person or organization with respect to this recruitment exercise.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and each candidate shall stand the same chance of gaining employment.
- This recruitment campaign shall be free, fair and merit-driven.
- Open Heaven 20th April 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Blessing From Above)
- NMFB Begins Approval of Loans to 2021 Applicants | Here is How to Check
- Open Heaven 19th April 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (The Children’s Meat)
- Open Heaven 18th April 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Divine Contact)
- Open Heaven 17th April 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Substituted)
Recruitment6 days ago
How to Check your Name for N-Power Deployment 2021 | Process to Follow for Successful Applicant
Recruitment7 days ago
Nigerian Custom Service Shortlist Names 2021/2022
business7 days ago
How to Apply for WEMA Bank Overseas Study advisory and Loan
Religion5 days ago
Open Heaven 15th April 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Divine Favour: What It Does)
Education6 days ago
University of Calabar (UNICAL) have allegedly asked Final Year Students to go back to 200-level
Grants4 days ago
Are you a young Nigerian who wants to access up to 5 million Grant to finance your small business?
Religion6 days ago
Open Heaven 14th April 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (In His Presence)
Religion4 days ago
Open Heaven 16th April 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Divine Intervention)