Use the Search Button below for more details.
Bring your business dreams to life with a start up loan. The Start Up Loans programme is a UK-wide, government-backed scheme that offers a personal loan, up to £25,000 to those that have a viable business idea but no access to finance. All successful loan recipients are offered free mentoring and access to exclusive business offers.
- Apply for CBN MSMEDF Loan 2021 – Application Portal
- How to apply for UBA SME Loans (Get up to Millions) Without Collateral
- How to Access New CBN’s Agric Loan (Limit of N10,000,000)
- University of Port Harcourt (UNIPORT) Diploma in Law Admission List for 2020/2021 Academic Session
- Apply for CBN MSME Development Fund N220 Billion Loan For Start-up
Start Up Loans, a subsidiary of the British Business Bank, is a government-backed scheme designed to support UK businesses who struggle to access other forms of finance. Whether you’re taking the first steps or have been trading for a while and looking to grow, a Start Up Loan can help you achieve your business goals.
UK start up loan
A start up loan is a business loan designed to help new UK businesses launch and grow. Like any other business loan, it’s a lump sum of capital that you pay back with regular repayments at a fixed interest rate.
How do UK start up loan work
Start up loans are designed to bring a seed or early-stage business to life. They inject early money to pay for concepts, testing, designs, prototypes, machinery, plans, legal needs, premises, marketing, staff costs and more. Often, a start up loan is the only cash a company has when it first begins to operate, and these loans are often provided when the business is little more than an idea.
Types of UK Strat up Loan
The primary source for start up loans is the UK Government-backed Start Up Loan scheme. These loans are unsecured, enjoy a lower rate of interest than typical business loans offered by commercial lenders, and are provided by the British Business Bank. Swoop are part of the UK-wide network of referral partners for government Start Up Loans. Apply today to discover if your business is eligible for this type of loan.
- Traditional business loans
- Asset-backed loans
- Merchant cash advances
- Funding from Angel investors
- Business credit cards
How to Apply for UK Stairt up loan
To apply directly to the government’s Start Up Loan click here. To discuss alternative finance options to kickstart your new business, register with us and speak with an expert who can guide you through the process of sourcing funds.
If you can meet the following criteria, you are eligible for a government-backed Start Up Loan:
- You must be at least 18 years old
- You must live in the UK
- You must have the right to work in the UK
- Your business must be based in the UK
- You must prove that you were unable to acquire a loan from alternative sources
- You must prove that you can afford the loan repayments
- Your business must have been trading for no more than 24 months
- Cheapest Online Ph.D. Computer Science Program 2021
- Nigerian Police Force, PSC, Set to Conclude 2020 Recruitment Exercise – See How to Check your Status
- Apply for Senior Product Manager at Renmoney
- How to Apply for Vice President N5,000 RRR Cash Transfer 2021 (Only for Nigerians)
- CBN Agricultural Loan 2021 Application – How to Apply
Business9 hours ago
CBN COVID-19 Loan for Household/SMEs (CBN Loan Application portal 2021)
Nigeria News9 hours ago
How to Apply for Vice President N5,000 RRR Cash Transfer 2021 (Only for Nigerians)
Nigeria News9 hours ago
CBN Agricultural Loan 2021 Application – How to Apply
Nigeria News2 days ago
NYIF Disbursement Begins: How to Check Nigerian Youth Investment Fund Loan Status
Nigeria News3 days ago
NYIF: 10,000 Youths Shortlisted For Disbursement – View List
Grants3 days ago
United States: Apply for a small business grant of up to $25,000 before Dec. 1
Business12 hours ago
NAPE SoftLoan Application 2021 – Get Up to N500,000
Nigeria News4 days ago
Get a Convenient Loan of up to ₦700,00 Today