Bring your business dreams to life with a start up loan. The Start Up Loans programme is a UK-wide, government-backed scheme that offers a personal loan, up to £25,000 to those that have a viable business idea but no access to finance. All successful loan recipients are offered free mentoring and access to exclusive business offers.
- Apply for CBN MSMEDF Loan 2021 – Application Portal
- How to apply for UBA SME Loans (Get up to Millions) Without Collateral
- How to Access New CBN’s Agric Loan (Limit of N10,000,000)
- University of Port Harcourt (UNIPORT) Diploma in Law Admission List for 2020/2021 Academic Session
- Apply for CBN MSME Development Fund N220 Billion Loan For Start-up
Start Up Loans, a subsidiary of the British Business Bank, is a government-backed scheme designed to support UK businesses who struggle to access other forms of finance. Whether you’re taking the first steps or have been trading for a while and looking to grow, a Start Up Loan can help you achieve your business goals.
UK start up loan
A start up loan is a business loan designed to help new UK businesses launch and grow. Like any other business loan, it’s a lump sum of capital that you pay back with regular repayments at a fixed interest rate.
How do UK start up loan work
Start up loans are designed to bring a seed or early-stage business to life. They inject early money to pay for concepts, testing, designs, prototypes, machinery, plans, legal needs, premises, marketing, staff costs and more. Often, a start up loan is the only cash a company has when it first begins to operate, and these loans are often provided when the business is little more than an idea.
Types of UK Strat up Loan
The primary source for start up loans is the UK Government-backed Start Up Loan scheme. These loans are unsecured, enjoy a lower rate of interest than typical business loans offered by commercial lenders, and are provided by the British Business Bank. Swoop are part of the UK-wide network of referral partners for government Start Up Loans. Apply today to discover if your business is eligible for this type of loan.
- Traditional business loans
- Asset-backed loans
- Merchant cash advances
- Funding from Angel investors
- Business credit cards
How to Apply for UK Stairt up loan
To apply directly to the government’s Start Up Loan click here. To discuss alternative finance options to kickstart your new business, register with us and speak with an expert who can guide you through the process of sourcing funds.
If you can meet the following criteria, you are eligible for a government-backed Start Up Loan:
- You must be at least 18 years old
- You must live in the UK
- You must have the right to work in the UK
- Your business must be based in the UK
- You must prove that you were unable to acquire a loan from alternative sources
- You must prove that you can afford the loan repayments
- Your business must have been trading for no more than 24 months
- University of Helsinki International Scholarship (Finland) 2021-2022
- Open Heaven 3rd August 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Perfect Obedience)
- Polaris Bank Recruitment 2021, Careers & Job Vacancies (Entry-level)
- Npower News: August and Npower Nexit package
- Open Heaven 2nd August 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Emmanuel 11)
Opportunities3 days ago
US Diversity Visa Lottery 2021 Application – How to Register
Religion4 days ago
Open Heaven 31st July 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (What Are Your Priorities)
Nigeria News4 days ago
Submission Of Unbanked Of AFJP Farmers Account Number Still Ongoing
Religion5 days ago
Open Heaven 30th July 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (The Marks Of The Lord Jesus)
Religion7 days ago
Open Heaven 28th July 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (The Blood Of Jesus)
Scholarship4 days ago
Orji Uzor Kalu Foundation Scholarship for Nigerians 2021
Nigeria News4 days ago
Apply for Fan Milk Plc Graduate Trainee Programme 2021
Religion6 days ago
Open Heaven 29th July 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (The Need For Bodily Exercise)