The Work Experience Program is one of the series of economic sustainability projects being implemented as an initiative of the Federal Ministry of Youths and Sports Development in Nigeria.
Recently a clinical study and analysis of various surveys on the Nigerian youth, with respect to employability skills, was carried out alongside series of one-to-one interactions. In reaching a conclusion, it was established that one of the challenges of unemployment is the acute absence of practical workplace skills and experience.
- Zenith Bank Reward Customers with Massive Giveaways in the Zenith Beta Life – Weekly Promo
- FMHDSD Gives New Update Regarding NPower Batches A, B, and C
- FMARD Recruitment 2021 (4 Job Positions Open) – How to Apply
- Just In: FIRS Recruitment Form 2021 Application Update
- Did you received a Message to Confirm Your Npower ID? Here is what to do
Benefits to Successful Interns
1) Provides you with an opportunity to relate career courses with workplace scenarios.
2) Gives you valuable insight into the diversity of employees in the workplace.
3) Prepares you for the demands and expectations of the fast-evolving world of work.
4) Improves your soft skills such as emotional intelligence, teamwork, people skills confidence, and problem-solving.
5) Provides you with appropriate knowledge, skills, and attitudes concerning both paid and unpaid work.
To be eligible for this training programme, candidates must:
a) be a Nigerian citizen between the ages of 18 to 35 years
b) possess a valid government-issued means of identification
c) willing to undertake some travel if selected and the physical training location is not in their state of residence
d) be a graduate of a tertiary institution (BSc/HND)
How to apply
Interested and qualified Applicants should:
Click the above link to apply online
- Apply For: Rise Up Youth Champions Initiative 2021 grants
- Katsina State College of Nursing and Midwifery (CONAMKAT) Community Nursing Programme Admission Form 2021
- Open Heaven 16th June 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (The Sin Of Covetousness)
- Federal University of Technology Minna (FUTMINNA) Pre-Degree/IJMB School Fees for 2021/2022 Academic Session
- Professional Tailor at Westingate Group – Apply Now
Religion7 days ago
Open Heaven 10th June 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Blessed Fruitfulness)
Npower6 days ago
N-Power: FG shortlists 550,000 Batch C applicants for final stage
Nigeria News7 days ago
How to Gain Admission to Study Abroad – See Steps
Nigeria News7 days ago
Update: Npower Batch C Stream 2 Commencement Date…
Scholarship6 days ago
TY Danjuma Scholarship 2021/2022 for Africans to Study in Leading Business Schools
Religion6 days ago
Open Heaven 11th June 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Let There Be Order)
Education5 days ago
JAMB considers conduct of a 2nd UTME for 2021 candidates with registration issues
business5 days ago
CBN Nirsal Covid19 Loan 2021 Approval Begins – If you applied for House Hold, Check here