In line with the CBN’s decision to extend a non-interest window to businesses and households that have been impacted negatively by the Covid-19 pandemic, NIRSAL Microfinance Bank’s portal is now live for applicants who are eligible under this scheme to apply.
The only portal to apply for the CBN Covid19 Loan is https://nmfb.com.ng/
Find out more about SPBO
- Open Heaven 28th August 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Need A Miracle?11)
- Npower Batch C: How to Check Npower Deployment Status
- Npower Deployment: Have you been deployed? Let discuss
- Apply for Accountant at SIMS Nigeria Limited 2021
- Global Generation Scholarships 2021 at Hult International Business School, USA
Who is eligible?
MSME’s with 1-5 staff and verifiable evidence of business activities adversely affected as a result of the pandemic with evidence of job protection for its staff.
Hospitality businesses, health (pharmaceuticals and medical supplies) Airline service providers, manufacturing/value addition, trading and any other income-generating activities as may be prescribed by CBN and are Shari’ah compliant.
The financing limit for MSME’s is N2,500,000 while Household is N1,000,000.
Apply via our website at www.nmfb.com.ng
For further enquiries, contact 09010026900.